K2 fields

Kyles pov

I'm walking through a field and I feel like I'm walking on clouds not dirt and grass. I'm humming a random tune and breathing in the fresh summer air. I feel arms wrap around my waist and someone's warmth breath on my neck.

If I didn't recognise the scent of the person hugging me I would be scared shitless. Anyone else would be freaked out by this but I know it's kenny so I relax and lean into his touch. I feel his hot breath on my ear and he purs. "hey kyyyllleee" and nibbles on my ear.

I spin around still in his arms and smile at him. he smiles back lovingly and presses his lips to mine I kiss back softly and wrap my arms around his neck and he places his arms at my hips he smiles as we brake apart a thin string of saliva still contacting us. he wipes the salvia of his and my lips with his thumb.

"Kyle.." he coos "does Stan still hate me for being with you?"

I giggle lightly and kiss his cheek " maybe he'll eventually forgive you he's gotta except I love you more than a friend not him"

Kenny smiles and we lay down on the soft grass and he wraps his arms around me. he starts to whisper sweet nothings into my ear. he turns me to face him and stares into my emerald green eyes as I start to get lost in his deep ocean blue eyes.

He leans in and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I snuggle into his chest and listen to his heart beat. it's actually really comforting. I breath in his scent it's a mixed scent of freshly cut grass and smoke because he smokes but I can live with that I can't change him. I love him the way he is. but most of all I love his personality the bast his looks just come as a bonus.

"I'm so lucky to have you" he whispers "I understand why Stan hated me when we first started dating id envy him if he was with you."

"Yeah but you have me so you don't have to envy Stan but when people found out we were dating they said to me 'if you were gay I thought you'd go for Stan'"

Kenny chuckled " Figures you always hung around each other 24/7"

I giggled at that big mistake
"AWWWWWWWW!!!! your giggle is the cutest thing ever!"

" I think you broke my eardrums" he smiled and pulled me close

"Love you"

"I know I love me too"

"Ass"

I hugged kenny "just kidding I love you too"

Huh I know think I love fields aswell

----------------------------------

Hey clouds I think I might write I full on normal continuing story for tweek and Craig if you guys would read it I'll work on the first chapter after this and I would also love it if you would ask some questions for my ask book. sorry this update was three days late sowwie bye clouds stay on cloud 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!