(Creek) you deserve better

Tweeks pov

I'm curled up into a ball crying my eyes out. why? I know I'm not perfect but i try.

I try so hard to be normal. be what Clyde wants. but no. he-

"WHAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"Tweekers?" A monotone voice calls out. I sniff not moving. I know it's craig. I feel his arm wrap around my shoulders.

"Tweek, what happened?"

"Clyde b-b-b-broke up with me!!!" I shout grabbing Craig's short and burying my head in his Chest crying. "he called me worthless, stupid and h-h-horrible things!!" I cry harder Craig pulls me closer to him rocking back and forth.

He presses his lips to my forhead.

"I'm always here tweek. Remember that."

"Y-you tell me that everyday." I whisper.

"Because it's true, an you know what else is true?"

"W-what?"

"That you deserve better. Clyde is a fucking asshole that can't see that your perfect in every way shape or form." {is that the saying? IDEK}

Craig's so nice to me. I know how he feels about me. I take advantage of him all the time. I take advantage of his love. I love up from his chest and stroke his cheek.

He looks down at me with big blue eyes.

"I'm sorry Craig"

"For what?"

"Taking advantage of your feelings." he smiles.

"You don't really take advantage. you can't help it that your different. I love you so much. bit that can't be helped. you might not like me. and hopefully this love for you will go away, I seriously doubt it though." I smile at craig.

Your probably wondering were this side f Craig came from. I don't know the answer either. but I love it.

I kiss Craig's cheek.

"Thank you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was watching love stage! And this happened. I hope you enjoyed!

CYA LATER NERDZ