The beach creek

Wendy's pov

We were on a school field trip to a beach and everyone and I mean everyone was spending so time with the one they love exempt me because the one I love was gone forever. I watched as butters and that Bradley kid from the gay camp he went to, we're looking at the clouds holding hands and saying they were different shapes.

I looked to the right of them Stan and Kyle were in the ocean messing around playing chicken fight with cartman and kenny. even that un grateful basturd had a lover unlike me.

I then looked to my left, Craig and tweek were simply holding hands and walking along the beach i continued to watch them as Craig picked up some dry sand and threw it at tweek it landing in his messy blonde hair.

"Craig!! you little shit!!" tweek shouted and started running after craig. he continued to run until he was right behind Craig then he pouncd on him and they roled around in the sand fake wrestling. finally tweek ended up pinning Craig and he kissed him.

When they finished kissing tweek somehow picked up Craig ran over to the sea and through him in the water trek then jumped in too joining crag in the water only to be scuped up in Craig's arms they laughed and had a water fight just messing around.

I looked away sighing I want this kinda love the love that can stay strong no matter what you do someone who will always love you no matter what they do

A strong love a live where walking on the beach mean more than it already does in each others company

----------------------------------

Okay that one shot had other couples In but I mainly focused on creek by the way sorry if words don't make sense I'm on my phone and it spellchecks anything automatically which is frustrating anyway does anyone else ship Bradley the boy Fromm buttered gay camp and butters? cause I defiantly do bye clouds stay on cloud 9