Kyman holy shit dude

Kyles pov

I don't want to go to school. I don't want to face him after what happened. we kissed sure it was an accident but I couldn't help but enjoy it. I always new I was gay it just how i was made. I just hate it out of all people I think I have feelings for cartman.

"Kyle bubby get up the bus leaves in 30 minuets" my ma called from downstairs

I sighed dragging myself out if bed and going into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I pulled a brush through my untameable red curl and washed my face. I walked over to my wardrobe pulling out black skinny jeans a green t shirt and my green hat I got dressed and went downstairs and headed to the bus stop.

"Shit" I muttered to my self seeing cartman already at the bus stop

I went up and stood next to him. I saw him smirk as he turned to me and grabbed my wrists pinning me against the stop sign. he smashed his lips into mine roughly I started to kiss back and he ran his tongue over my bottom lip I didn't give him entrance straight away so he lowered his hand to the bottom of my waist and he squeezed my ass. I gasped giving him the chance to shove his tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hosted my legs up and wrapped them around his waist.

We broke apart a trail of salvia still connecting us. we were both panting and he started to kiss down my neck looking for my sweetspot. he continued to kiss further down and I moaned he smirked.

"Found it" he muttered and started to suck and bite the spot leaving a hickey I moaned again as he sucked on the spot.

"C-cartman" I moaned his name he brought his face up to my ear and purred "your mine" and he nibbled on my ear that brought his soft pink lips back to my slightly chapped lips and kissed me finally. we didn't even brake apart when we heard the words

"Holy shit dude"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey clouds how I do on this one? Remember to request some couples you want me to do bye clouds and see you on cloud 9 *winks* BYE!!!!!