sparks mikexpete

mikes pov

i watch the goths from afar, now that lamb hangs around them there not as depressing. there having a snowball fight. Ike is with them too. its Ike, flirkle and Henrietta against lamb, Michael and Pete. i wipe some snow from the school wall and sit on it. the vamp kids group broke up.no more vamp kids because of that butters kid.

i watch them all. i feel so alone, especially when i look at Pete. it tugs at my heart strings. i loved him.  until he broke up with me because he wanted a public relationship. i miss him so much. i growl when lamb falls on top of him and they roll around in the snow. i look away when Michael helps Pete up leaving lamb and Pete kisses his cheek.

i grab a piece of snow and shape it into a circle. i aim it at Michael when he kisses Pete fully. i throw it and it hits him. right in the face. he yelps and hold his nose were it hit him. its bleeding. i look at the snow. were i am its ice. fuck. Pete looks this way. i try to hide but its too late. he says something to lamb, who nods puts her arm around Micheal's shoulders and tells the other three Micheal's hurt.

shit . shit. shit. shit. Pete's coming this way. i jump of the wall and I'm about to run.

"you stay right there!" Pete shouts his voice distracts me and i want to hear it again.

he grabs my arms and sparks shoot through it. Pete lets go in surprise, maybe he felt the sparks too? he glares at me and folds his arms. god he looks so cute. his hair falls over his left eye and he blows at it then flips his head to the side not moving it any were so he sighs. he then look at me and i stare into his hazel {are they hazel? idk i just imagine them like that} eyes. i get lost too easily.

"mike! earth to mike! did you throw that? actually i think you did, it came from over here and your the only one here so i th-'"

i cut him of by kissing him. its so cute when he rambles. i can feel sparks the old feel of his lips on mine is back and i love it. its not too long until he unfortunately pushes me away.

"I'm in a relationship. leave me alone mike. i don't like you anymore." he says and i walk away.

out of the corner of my eye i see him touch his lips softy and mutter something. i just about pick it up. "why were the sparks still there?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kinda important to read \/

this is my new favourite out of my sp oneshots i really like it. i need to know because i like t read a whole range of books from different fandoms if i made a oneshot book but of random oneshots? ill still update this one though i promise. there will still be south park in the random oneshots book but there may also be

regular show oneshots

creepypasta oneshots

youtuber oneshots

x reader oneshots {trying something new!}

mc youtuber oneshots {different from youtuber oneshots cause it would be there mc skins}

teen titan oneshots

and loads of others not to menshon requested oneshots

Q.O.D.A.

do you want a random oneshot book? and if you do suggest some ships brah!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS FOR SO MUCH READS! 7.7K READS! NOT TO MENTION ALL THE FOLLOWERS AND VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i might re-write youtube high school! if any of you read that. i deleted it because i had no ideas for it at all. but hey it could be coming back! and the people who liked dear crimson its out! :)

thanks for everything and finally cya later NERDZ!