IM GULITY IVE DONE TO MANY OF THESE but please read

ok............

so before you murder me and cut up my insides and gouge out my eyeballs with a spoon I need to tell you all aiming important.

I'M FALLING! YEP THAT'S RIGHT. STRIAGHT OUT OF THE SOUTH PARK FANDOM.

I've stated it in my creek book if you read that. but I'll still update all of my other south park books but I need to ask would you mind if I added other oneshots to this book?

if any of you d ok Mr know I have a small (ok maybe HUGE!) obsession with creepypasta boyxboy and I love phan, skylox, setolox and all them. just mainly boyxboy and I have so many stories that are private to me that I find really interesting. I really want to post everyone of them. but their is no point if they won't be read

I really love writing as well and they'll be updated. I promise. and I know I've got a lot of broken promises but hear me out. I gets busy. I'll still post some south park fanfiction but it's going to be difficult. suggest some oneshots!

and please let me know if you would  like any of my private books to be published. like for instance that emo boy has turns  out better then I expected. I carried it on alone and made a sim robin with his friends for the university life expansion pack. robins character development has come a long way.

another of you might have heard of was luci Littlewood. she's also come such a long way. from being a vampire to dating and breaking up with skydoesminecraft and also having sexuality problems.

and I'm making another promise. any one who follows me will be followed back and I will read at least one of your books. and voters will be thanked personally and be given shout outs to the first person who votes each chapter.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE READZ AND VOTES! I HAVE OVER SEVEN HUNDRED VOTES ALL TOGETHER. I LOVE EVERY ONE OF YOU AND YOU ALL MAKE ME HAPPY WHEN ONE OF YOU COMMENTS. I READ EVERY SINGLE ONE BUT I DON'T REPLY TO ALL OF THEM. SUGGEST SOME ONE SHOTS FOR THIS BOOK. DON'T YOU WORRY IWUVKIRBY THERE WILL STILL BE CREEK. AND SOUTH PARK ONE SHOTS.

I really want to have more books for people here as well. so suggest a one shot that would be a hood story or suggest a story plot you'd like

I LOVE YOU ALL OF YOU. YOUR SPECIAL TO ME!!!!!!!

cya later NERDZ!!