conformist ikexflirkle

flirkles pov

I hate that conformist. I hate hate hate him. I hate him but I can't stop thinking about him. I trudge through the 5 inches deep snow. I'm really short so it's just above my ankles. I'm wearing boots anyway so my feet aren't soaking wet.

I'm too angry to talk to the others. what's the point anyway? Pete's always with count fagula. Henrietta and Michael are just staring at each other. it's been so conformist over there lately.

I hear laughing and talking. I look in the direction and its that  Justin Beiber wanna be. Stan marsh and his annoying best friend. their with that testaburger chick as well. I trudge past them and curly hair looks at me.

" flirkle ike wants to talk to you. he's with filmore and jenny, near the playground"

"whatever I'll go see him I guess" I say back to the red head as testaburger tackles him into the snow.

I head over to the playground to see ike dangling upside down from the monkey bars. he's the conformist I hate. he's super popular and good looking. he isn't singled out by being Canadian anymore. partly because there's a Canadian boy in testaburgers grade and a Canadian girl in our grade.

ike jumps from the monkey bars and lands swiftly on his feet.

he looks to filmore and jenny who are on the jungle gym and they go down the slide and walk away. not too far away but not in hearing distance.

" flirkle I need to tell you something important."

" go ahead I've got no where else to go to. but as soon as it gets sappy or conformist I'm leaving"

" fine. I've got this friend. her names...... Olivia. she has a crush on-" I cut him off.

" conformist or sappy I'm leaving." I remind him

" don't interrupt me and I'll get to the point. she likes this guy but doesn't know how to tell him and...... well it's........ hard for her?" the last bit sounded like a question

" that last bit sounded like a-"

I was cut of when I felt lips on my own. gross. is this ike? I'm not gay. I don't do kissing either. it's what all of the conformist s do. one thing I have in common with the emos. we both don't like kissing. I want to push ike away but I can't. a little part of my mind likes this. I pull away from ike and punch him.

"stay the fuck away from me conformist. don't come near me again." I stomp away from ike

a part of me feels guilty I punched him. the other doesn't. a part of me liked the kiss. the other didn't. it was my goth and conformist side fighting. I'm not going near that kid. I'm not some conformist ass Justin beiber wanna be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm going to do some more goth one shots. I really like the goth kids. I like this one shot as well. compared to the last one. I think this one is my favourite shot so far. poor confused flirkle.

which youtuber would you date if you could?

mine would be..... amazingphil I ship Khan but he's cute and his hair is amazing.

2nd QODD (question of da day)

do any of you ship skylox?

I ship it like FedEx.