16 kyman

Eric's pov

Tears roll down my face as I stand at the grave of Kyle broflovski. everyone's blaming me for it, every fucking body thinks that I didn't even try to help Kyle with the state that he was in. that I didn't care. I fucking did care. I went past everyone's house when I walked home from school but when I passed Kyles I would listen. listen for the slightest whimper or sound of his mom screaming. when I waited I never heard anything that is up until that one night.

~-flashback of darkness then redness then whiteness-~

Eric's pov

It was Friday and me and Kyle were going to spend the night at my house and then spend Saturday together because it was the only place his mom wouldn't suspect him to be at. His mom thinks we hate each other but in reality we love each other. everything was going planned until Kyle got a phone call. when he answered he looked scared shitless. he started to talk straight away to the person without saying their name probably so I didn't know he was speaking.

"Yes of course...... yes I will.........yeah I bought the book........really but........NO NO! it fine actually......see you in about ten minutes then?.......okay bye" as Kyle said this a look of anger fear and depression flashed in his electric green eyes.

"I'm sorry Eric I really am but I have to go home...." Kyle said looking at me with sorry eyes

"Why kyle?"

"I just ummm gotta go help ole out with some advice on umm his crush and how to ask him I MEAN HER! out" Kyle said I chuckled at his little outburst and pulled him close I knew he was lying he was a shit lier and I was going to follow him but he didn't have to know that.

I nodded "ok Kyle" he smiled and went up on his tippy toes and kissed me lightly on the lips. I smiled and grabbed the back of his head pulling him closer to me. the kiss ended and he smiled and ran off in the direction of his house shouting "hate you fatass!" I smirked 'I hate you!' was our code word for I love you when we were out in public. I then shouted "hate you too you dumb jew!"

When he was further away probably at his house I walked to mine passing lots of houses of people hearing some very strange things. like grunting and moaning and others just shouting insults and TVS blaring asses of fire. I stopped walking when I got to kyles house. I listened just standing in one spot, nothing hmm I started to very slowly walk away when I heated shouting.

"YOUR DISGRACE TO OUR RELIGION KYLE! YOUR NOT MY FUCKING SON ANY MORE!!" she yelled and I heard something probably a fist come into conduct with something else then a cringe worthy crack. oh god. I was stuck frozen to the spot from shock when I heard a whimpering "please ma.... I love you....please don't do this" {gonna ruin the moment here but at first I wrote don't do dis and was so tempted to keep it that way hehe}

I knew that voice anywhere it was kyles. more shouting was heard and another crack that made me cringe. sobs were herd from the house And I'm pretty sure more punches were thrown.

I was having a mind battle with myself. I needed to help Kyle but I was scared and I tried my best but for fear of my own life I couldn't move. I shakily grabbed my phone and called the police.

They said they'd be coming soon as I told them the details and it shouldn't take that long anyway were in south park. when the police came they barged into Kyle house and came out minutes later with Kyles mom and dad in hand cuffs. and were trying to get them to say I'm white trash and I'm in trouble.

I broke out of my Mind battle and ran up to the police and ambulance women checking Kyle who was very beaten up and bruised. the police woman was trying to cal ike down but he wouldn't listen. he ran away from her and bumped into flirkle who was running past and he cried in flirkles {is that how u spell flirkle?} arms. flirkle surprisingly comforting ike.

I ran over to Kyle and knelt beside him. I looked up at the hospital lady who I recognised as lia {you guys should know here by now she's my hospital character that I use for hospitals every time nearly} she smiled at me and continued to check Kyle and then his heart beat. her eyes widened and she put the heart beat thingy away.

"Eric I'm so sorry kyle... he's... he's gone "

My eyes fill up with tears as I shake my head muttering "no he can't die he said he promised, I need Kyle I love him..."

~-flashback end!!!-~

That why I'm going home and walking into my bathroom pulling out my razor. I grab a scrap of paper and pencil and quickly scribble down 'I'm sorry Kyle I love you so much I'll be with you soon.'

I pull up my sleeve and start to cut:

1. I was to scared to come and help you

2. I was too dumb not to see the signs that you were hurting on the inside and out Kyle

3. my fault that you died I shouldn't have let you go home

4. I should have cared for you more looked after you

5. I'm sorry I wasn't there Kyle

6. it should have been me I deserve to die you don't

7. I shouldn't have stood there and listened to your mom kill you

8. for the times I've made you upset

9. for the times I've made you angry

10. for the good times

11. for the bad times

12. for all of the things we've been through together

13. for having a mom that cared while your mom beat you whenever she had the chance

14. for not being the boyfriend I should've been

15. for you Kyle I love you so much and I'll soon be with you.

15 cuts were positioned on my right arm. 15 your favourite number. your house number, and the age you died.

I'm coming Kyle, I'm coming to join you. I look towards the picture of us on my dresser as I start to see black spots my vision clouds over and I pass out from blood loss.

----------------------------------

Sup nerdz? that wasn't meant to be depressing at first it was going to be based of the episode super best friends and be a style one shot but I hadn't done a kyman in a while. should I make this into the story? but I would start it from the beginning and change it a bit? Also I'm outta ideas for one shots could you suggest some? Comment what you think plez? cya later NERDZ!