vote plz

sup nerdz I want your opinion. you yes im looking at you Billy! joke. any way I nd you guys to vote. I want to make a new story. you guys have 3 options. comment down below which you like the most

1. taken from me BENxjeff

basically BEN's had a horrible past stuck in loz majors mask. he's been released from the game and goes to creepy high a high school for pastas. his best friend Jeff worries for him. he is depressed and wishes he could disappear. so Jeff worried for BEN asks zalgo and slenderman if he could find out his past. it's possible but there's a price.......

2. boyxboy that emo kid

Robin has come out to the world and is openly gay. his best friend Oliver is supportive. family is supportive but his twin brother Randy isn't. Randy is super popular and robin coming out has put him down a spot so Randy treats him like shit. Robin was already emo and liked being emo. he . wasn't suicidal but the school has changed that. they treat him like shut even some of the teachers. he has intentions of committing suicide but hasn't yet. maybe going to a party playing party games with the 3 most popular girls in the school a popular boy an unknown hottie and Oliver can change his mind....

3. I know it's you k2 south park ff

Kyle has problems at home. he wants to die. he has nobody. Stan can't be there for him,cartman won't be there for him no one is. he wants to disappear. so he tries that. he changes his look and dyes his hair and goes to south park high the next day and no one knows it's him. apart from one person..

okay they are the options! I hope you like one of them! vote on your favourite in the comments and I'll give you a shot out in the next one shot. I'll give you a hint the next one shot has something to do with Goths. I hope you like and cya later nerdz!!!! vote and you'll get a shout out and I'll check out your page and read something of yours!!!!!