Cregan (meganxcraig)

Craig's pov

Me and my amazing girlfriend Megan are sitting on my couch watching Netflix.

Were tucked up in a blanket and she's on my lap. she won't sit still. she has on some Japanese shit and she keeps saying 'you go Kiritio!!!' And 'AHHH!!! Who can I ship him with?!'

To be honest I don't understand any of this. sword art online I think it's called. I'm just happy I can be here

When she kissed me I was sooooooo happy!! Even happier then when me and tweek beat up cartman. and it's hard to get happier then that.

I wrap my arms around her waist and I see a smile form on her sexy face. I am in love with her.

Not just her looks but her personality. everything about her screams adorable.

She tucks a strand of her behind her ear as she watches the screen. her green eyes flicker from the subtitles to the animation. and every few seconds she'll blush remembering she's in my lap.

If that isn't adorable I don't know what is. she claps her hands excitedly.

"Oh my god!!!! You have to be with liz Kiritio!!! It's too adorable!!!"

"Megan, your too adorable." her face goes a light shade of pink.

"I'm not adorable, I'm sexy!!" She says doing a pose with just her hands

"Yeah, I know that alright." I smirk

"C-Craig!!" She goes a bright red this time. She faces back towards the screen watching as the characters ride a dragon carrying some sort of crystal,

"Your crazy watching this shit." I mumble but she hears me and gasps

"Your crazy for not watching this!!" I grab the remote and pause it. she pouts.

Megan turns around in my lap her green eyes big while he sticks out her bottom lip. she makes whining puppy noises sticking up her hands to look like paws.

I smile pressing me lips to hers. she kisses me back and hand the remote turning around and pressing play as soon as I ask for entrance. she smirks

"Love you ya big doof" she says

"Love you too."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who need a part two will have to wait until I get another 2 I think out. sorry but I got loads of requests.

CYA LATER NERDZ!