taken from me BENxjeff

BENs pov

I've always wondered what it would be like to have a perfect life. i don't know someone who actually lives a life that's perfect but if someone does they've not told me. all my friends tell me that they don't live perfectly either but they live a better life then i do. whats funny is that one of my friends brags that they have a perfect life. i call bullshit. no ones life is perfect.

when i think about it my life would be fine if it wasn't for my past. i didn't have a normal background. my dad hit me and eventually drowned me. being who i am decided to run away from him when he threatened me with my favourite video game in my hands. he pushed me into a lake and i didn't know how to swim because of my lack of going out doors and doing things. i was so loyal towards the game that when i died i was trapped in the game. if your a typically nerdy video game freak like me you'd think that would be a paradise, trapped in your favourite game.

i thought it would be paradise. how wrong i was. trapped with link, navi, zelda, dark link, god all of them, was hell upon earth. not that hell's that bad, i kinda live in the under world now with someone called zalgo, it was terrible with them. so many bad things happened. I'm glad i was freed from the game. freed from majora. i still had good memories their. more bad then good memories. i sometimes wish i could forget my past. forget it all and be happy with my new friends.

I'm 16, so are most of my other friends. we like to goof off and hang out. just like normal friends would. you've probably taken note that were not normal. were killers. creepypastas are what the internet calls us. our lives feel normal though. we go to school for some fucking reason. maybe because when we became killers hardly any of us were educated and slenderman and zalgo want smart proxies like masky and hoodie.

i never went to school in majoras mask.obviously because there wasn't one. one thing about high school. it is so crazy, especially with a bunch of killers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how was that? i don't know a lot about loz:majoras mask so i don't know if it made sense. i wanted dark link in the story because if i carry it on he is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig part in the story. vote for which you like bast k2 i know its you will be up soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

QODA

WHAT VIDEO GAME WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE TRAPPED IN?

any zombie game. most likely the walking dead, or maybe south park: the stick of truth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------