update on voteing and shout outs

ok so the title kinda says wat I'm about to do. the BENxjeff and k2 stories are what I want to write and wat some people want to read. I also want to write dear crimson. so I'll compare the votes on dear crimson and the votes on the intros to both of the stories that I'm going to write. whichever gets the most votes I will write and I'll tell you that the books out.

bye the way thank you for so many votes on this book. also thanks for all of you who read my other books.

I want to give a shout out to these amazing pro people and a book they've wrote which I love

lyric_hunter1 one of my best friends on the Internet. if you love creek and south park go check her out! I love her creek one shots!!!!!

enderseye supported me on this book from the beginning. she/he was my first reader on this book. and his/her story Jeff x BEN bad love is an amazing story. it was also the first BENxjeff story I read and made me ship the killers in the first place. thank you so much

lil_miss_weirdo first things first yo names amazing. I love it so much. I don't read any of your books because I really don't understand them. not in a your writings carp way. I don't know wat fiolee is. :) I hope that didn't offend you. but hey if you know wat fiolee is go check her out now!!!

supspstan is a writer of south park yoai. I ran out off sp yoai to read one day and thankfully stumbled upon your profile! go check her out! She/he writes style creek keneric bunny you name it!!! my favourite out of her/his books is the new list it's such a good idea that I'm mad I didn't think of it, :)

theirs to many people to name that if I named them all this update would be longer then an actual one shot!!

qoda
any of you that watch sky does minecraft and ship skylox did you fangirl or fanboy when then read a skylox fanfic?
I screamed threw my phone case at my sister and ran into my room turned the lights of closed the curtains and held on to my seal (teddy named Michael from Michael in sp :)) and confirmed throughout the whole video

cya later NERDZ