Sleepover at school

Cartmans pov

"Everyone in 8th grade to the hall mkay" mr Mackey said into the speaker everyone in the lunch hall who was in my grade groaned as we walked to the hall. my hand was intwined with kyles small hand as we walked.we've been dating for 8 months know and everybody knows about it they didn't take it too bad they just find it weird because we used to hate eachother.

Stan walks up next to Kyle and nudges his arm. Kyle looks at him "what do you think mr Mackey wants this time?" Stan asked mostly Kyle then me but I still answered even though a got a glare from Stan. he apartrently has a huge crush on Kyle but can't be with him because he loves me.

"I don't know but it's probably some bullshit thing like 'who took a duke in the urinal again mkay was it you Stanley marsh again? mkay''" i said imitating Mackey which made Kyle giggle adorably. "I don't *giggle* know dude but *giggle* Eric's right it's probably stupid" Kyle said to his super best friend.

When we all walked in the hall mr Mackey told us to sit down so we did well most people tweek didn't sit down on the floor because when he did Craig pulled him into his lap. the same with kenny and Clyde, me and Kyle and Pete and michel.

"Mkay everyone quiet down mkay so for a charity event for homeless children mkay you all have been chosen to sleep over in school." {my school have actually done this it was awesome}

That was a lot of yeses!!!! from the girl while all the boys looked confused. Mr Mackey spoke up again " all of you must attend this sleepover and if you don't Craig! tweek! there will be a three week detention!" tweek and Craig both rolled there eyes and mr Mackey glared at them. man tweek changed when he got with Craig.

"Now I know some of the students in this room are gay or bisexual and the school don't have a problem with that but they said well demanded that 1. Girls sleep on one side boys on the other 2. What ever you do at home with your partner you do not under any circumstances sleep with them or near them"

Some people rolled there eyes while others glared at mr Mackey and growled silently. Wendy put her hand up.

"But sir some people here like Bradley {from the episode cartman sucks who likes butters} have night mares and need there partner to comfort them. shouldn't you be able to at least stay near the one you love?" she asked for once or maybe twice I agreed with Wendy because to be honest when I was sleeping it was way more comfortable with Kyle in my arms.

" No Wendy the school don't want this mkay."

Craig raised his hand " but mr Mackey if we actual were homeless people wouldn't they have to huddle close to stay warm?" Craig said and pulled tweek closer to him smirking.

" Yes yes they would mkay but..."

He was cut off by me "than if the charity's for homeless people we should act like them? so no blankets or anything?" I said and some people started giggling

Then kenny started speaking. " yeah I sometimes have to cuddle with my sister at home to keep warm so it's only fair I get to cuddle Clyde!" kenny said making Clyde blush a bright red {don't ask any it's Clyde I planned something to do with Stan and Kyle so I couldn't think of anything else cause I put butters with Bradley from his gay camp and stuff so IDEK} mr Mackey just sighed frustrated and muttered "what ever" so this will be interesting

----------------------------------

Donneeeeeeee so yeah that took me a while to write but I hope its long.......... can't help myself that's what she said!!! stay on cloud 9 *winks* bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!