Cryle 5 nights at freddys

Kyles pov

I was at Craig's house and Craig was in the kitchen getting himself a drink of who knows what. I'm sitting on the couch watching Netflix. the movie were watching is scary movie 5 and it's fucking hilarious. I blush embarrassed as the main character and her friend from dance class lez out. I look away from the screen blushing more as Craig walks in and sits next to me.

"Jesus I knew that would happen." Craig says. he then chuckles when he sees me blushing. "what's wrong kyle?" he asked me smirking. I glare at him playfully

"Shut up...." I say embarrassed. he smiles and wraps his arm around my shoulders. we continue watching the movie when Craig gets up and walks towards his computer.

I look at him confused. he motions me to come over. I walk over to him and he sits down on the spiny leather chair. he pulls me on to his lap and turns on his computer.

"I saw this game on youtube and wanted to play it but my mom hates me playing horror games" Craig says

I shiver. I hate horror games and horror movies. the only horror movies I've watched are scary movie 1,2,3 and 5. there not even scary! I've never played or watched a horror game on youtube since I played slender with stan. my ma doesn't have me play them since that because I had nightmares. Craig starts up the demo and a static noise make me jump.

"Craig... you know I don't like horror" I say quietly moving closer to Craig. he wraps one arm around my stomach and keeps one hand on the mouse.

"You can snuggle into me if you get scared" he says and I nod and he starts the game.

I remember Craig telling me about the game now. it's basically a game where you only use your mouse. you have 100 percent power and it goes down when you close the door to keep the robots out. the robots want to stuff you inside one of the suits they were but the suits are full if wires and stuff. you also have to keep an eye on foxy who lives in pirate cove. he comes after you and chases you. to tie it all up it sounds fucking scary.

"You don't have to watch if you don't want to kyle" Craig say and I shake my head.

"It's fine and you say I can snuggle up too you so I'm fine" I say snuggling into him. Craig smirks and plants a kiss on the top of my head. he presses play and the game starts.

Craig finishes the first night like he's played this before. I'm snuggled into his chest scared of what's going to pop out of the screen. I fucking hate that duck. the second night starts off and the guy tells Craig that he needs to keep an eye on pirate cove.

I look back at the screen and see Craig has 78 percent power left. I see a monster in the right door.

"CRAIG!!! look it's ducky!! kill it kill it with fire!! ahhhhhh!" I jump covering my eyes and snuggling into the crook of Craig neck. that jumps care scared me to death.

Craig turned the monitor off and wrapped his arms around me. he leans his chin on my head an rocks me back and forth. I spin around in his arms taking my face from the crook of his neck. I press my lips to his and he kisses back eagerly.

When we brake apart Craig smirks at me.

"Kyle you better not have nightmares from this...." he says raising an eyebrow. I blush and shrug.

"Well looks like someone's sleeping with me tonight." he says picking me up bridal style making me squeal and blush wrapping my arms loosely around his neck. god this guy can be annoying as hell, embarrassing as hell and also stupid as hell but I love him. Even if he has given me nightmares from that fucking game.

-------------------------------------

Sup nerdz? I was watching markiplair play five nights at freddys while searching on tumblr and the internet for more South Park ships I haven't done and I found cryle!! I find it ducking adorable and I want to write a full story one it. would anyone read it? just curious. cya later NERDZ!