Cryde im sorry

Clyde's pov

I felt like my heart was breaking into small pieces. I didn't run I just stood there shocked at the scene that was playing in forint if me. I didn't cry I didn't say anything. I just watched with a hurt expression in my face.

My boyfriend the one person I actually loved was having a make out session with the one person I thought was my friend. how would Kyle feel about this if he found his boyfriend kissing mine. would he devestated, angry, upset or all three because that's how I'm feeling right now.

Craig my Craig was kissing tweek Kyle's boyfriend. I don't know who made the first move so I don't know who to believe. I heard someone walking down the corridor I turned to see kyle. he ran up to me and smiled but when he saw the site in front of him his smile faded and tears ran down his cheeks.

"T-tweek? I thought you loved me" Kyle said and they must've heard because the kiss was instantly broken by tweek who was running after Kyle who had ran away. Craig turned to me.

"Clyde i..."

I didn't let him finished because I interrupted him crying more than I've cruised ever before

"No Craig IM SORRY Sorry that I'm not good enough for you that you go over and snog your ex. sorry that I just witnessed all that and that Kyle walked over ruining your moment. sorry that I even wanted to be your lover!" I yelled at him his normal blank expression twisted into one of hurt and guilt.

I ran up kissed him and said "sorry that I was born"
And I ran home, my piece of shit parents were there faking smiles at me as I stomped upstairs and slammed my bedroom door. I started to crying big fat salty tears streamed down my face I'm sorry Craig. I'm so so sorry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh heh I think I got a little carried away with this I didn't know what to right near the end and does any one else ship Kyle and tweek or am I the only one?
I plan on updating if people even read this every day after school and maybe on Sunday or Saturday if I'm not doing anything that's gonna take a lot of work and I hope my image nation stretches that far bye clouds stay on cloud 9

South Park Oneshots (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara