Katilyn (kylexcatilyn) p1

Catilyns pov

I sit on my beach towel next to bebe and red hoping to catch some rays. my skin is so pale it's not even funny. and it's finally sunny in South Park so I'm going to make the most of it.

I stretch out yawning. I slip on my sunglasses and relax.

"Hey kenny!! Pass it!!" Stan shouts.

"Cartman! You fat sack of shit!! Get the damn ball!" Kyle shouts.

"AHHH!!!" Cartman screams

Something hits me on the head and I groan. I sit up rubbing my head.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry catilyn!"

"Huh?" I look to see Kyle kneeling in front of me. I take off my sunglasses putting them down next to me. his green eyes are full of concern.

"Nice going jew!!" Cartman shouts

"Are you okay?" Bebe asks.

"I'm fine I think," I try to stand up but I stumble and Kyle catches me.

I blush. he has no shirt on!! And his curls are slightly wet from being in the sea. hot hot hot hot hot hot hot, and did I mention hot?!

"Are you sure you okay?" Red asks

"Yep just a little clumsy." I say standing up starlight I try to walk again put fall on kyle. we both fa to the floor. me on top of kyle. I tighten my bikini strap just for safety Reasons. I look to see bebe chucking the sand off we towel at cartman. red looks pissed as she grabs our stuff and moves our towels.

I get of off Kyle blushing. "sorry. just a little clumsy."

"It's fine." he says shaking his head. sea water and sand go every where.

"Your like a dog when you do that!" I say giggling. he laughs.

"I guess so. WOOF!!" He says and I laugh accidentally letting out a snort.

I cover my mouth blushing.

"That was cute." he smiles looking into my eyes.

"Sure."

"Um, would you like to go on a date?"

"Yes!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next is an x reader. Kyle x reader.

CYA LATER NERDZ