Kylexreader

I push my glasses up my nose and sigh in frustration. I'm sick of ms chokesondik giving me the hardest maths problems. I quickly scribble the answer down.

"Hey (Y/N)" I look up to see Eric cartman. I cower a little.

He slams his maths work on my desk. I jump.

"Finish it." I hestitanly grab my pencil and write down the answers.

He smirks taking the sheet. he walks off and sits down next to Stan and kenny.

"You shouldn't let him push you around" my best friend and crush Kyle says.

I shrug tucking my (H/C) behind my ear. "it's gonna pass. I'm not going to be going to the same college as him"

"Yeah but (Y/N) I don't like to see him bulling you!" I push my glasses up my nose.

"I can look after myself. it's not that bad."

"He smashed your glasses, makes you do his work, takes the piss out of you!!!" I slam my hands down on the desk in frustration

"SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

"(Y/N) and Kyle are gonna fight!!"

"OOOO!! Look the lovebirds are breaking up!"

We both blush furiously.

"They aren't together, Kyle is my boyfriend." bebe says

"I thought I was dating kyle." Rebecca argues

"I'm not dating any of you!!" Kyle shouts. "I would only date (Y/N) if I had to! She's like the only person who understands me and care about me!" Kyle blushes bright red and runs out of the room before looking into my (E/C) eyes

"Kyle!! Wait!" I run after him not before glaring at everyone In The room.

-to be continued-

I might continue this x reader, I might not. depends if you nerdz like it. also could you check out my cryde story? I found out cryde was loosing popularity so I wrote a cryde fanfic.

CYA LATER NERDZ