Creek {dirty things}

WARNING.
DIRTY STUFF COMING UP

----------------------------------------------

Craig's pov

I smile as tweek enters the room. he runs over to me and jumps in my lap. he giggles and wraps his arms around my neck burying his face into my shoulder. I raise an eyebrow.

"I visited my grandma today, she kept giving me weird looks and true to talk about guys with me."

I cringe hugging him close. "god I feel sorry for you."

Tweek kisses my cheek. "I wish I could show her what a homosexual man actually is." I chuckle

"I can show you.." {did that make sense? IDEK}

I kiss his forehead, then his cheek, his nose and the corner of his mouth. he giggles, face bright red and grabs my shirt pressing his lips against mine.

His hands move from my shirt to my cheeks and finally his fingers tangle themselves in my hair. I groan tightening my hold on his waist and lowering my hands and I squeeze his ass. I can feel him smirk and it's followed with a moan as I slip my tongue into his mouth.

He moans into my mouth and I feel a tightening in my pants. We break apart breathing heavily. I pick tweek up bridal style taking him into our bedroom. I let him go onto the bed falling down next to him. he crawls on top of me straddling my waist and he presses his lips to mine again in a heated lustful kiss.

Before I know it our shirts are off and Tweeks kissing my neck. sucking and biting looking for my sweet spot. I my arms are loosely around his lower waist {I don't know if there's a lower waist.}

I let out a low moan and he giggles sucking and nipping that spot. he leaves a mark and moves down my chest. The tightening in my pants is very clearly visable know as tweek runs his hands over my area continually while kissing down my chest making me moan.

We're lucky Clyde and bebe are on holiday. his kisses get lower and lower and he hooks his thumbs into the waist band off my jeans. he pulls them down slowly still kissing my lower stomach. {Idk I'm rushing}

My jeans are off and im just in my boxers. I don't know what happened. I thought I would be taking control this time.

He leans up and captures my lips again rubbing my hard on through my boxers making me moan in his mouth. his hands slip into my boxers and he grabs me making me moan loudly. he smirks his eyes full of lust. he pulls my boxers all the way down and throws them in a corner where the rest of my cloths have ended up. he kisses down my stomach and gets down to my area taking me in his mouth without hesitation. I moan loudly. thrusting my length into his mouth he gets the hint and bobs up and down. I moan again.

"Tweek, that feels so ah, fucking good" I moan and he carries on faster and faster.

He looks up at me and I look back. he smirks and moves faster again making me growl.

"Tweek! IM GUNNA- IM AHHH" I come into his mouth and he swallows it. he smiles at me and kisses me. we brake apart both breathing heavily.

"Love you" he says wrapping his arms around me.

I smile "love you too"

--11-------------------------------------------------------------------11-------------

I felt really uncomfortable writing this. I'm not gonna write another thing like this for a while. it was just really suggest along with a style smutt. I might write one when I get more comfortable with writing these. I just felt really awkward. I don't really feel like publishing this but I'll do it. this is rushed and rubbish

Cya later nerdz

(You may noticed in updating more because my wattpad app is now working on my phone so a lot more updates)