eighteen

Rory woke up on Sunday morning using Finn's shoulder as a pillow, she could tell from his breathing that he was still asleep. She took the opportunity to have a good look at him, she loved his hair the length it was now, short enough to look business-like but long enough it still curled and looked like Finn. She surveyed his lean swimmers body, he had just the right amount of muscle, the start of a six pack, and that delicious v that led down into his boxers. She moved her hand and was tracing the indent lightly when she heard his breathing change. Rory looked up to see his sleep filled eyes looking at her, she gave his chest a light kiss.

"Like what you see Kitten?" Finn asked huskily.

"Very much so," Rory replied while flushing crimson.

"No need to be embarrassed, I'm yours to look at, I think it would be a bigger problem if you didn't want to look at me."

As much as Rory had matured and grown over the years she was still too embarrassed for that conversation first thing in the morning so she reached up and kissed him instead to bring it to an end. It started as a quick kiss just to quieten him, but it quickly grew as his tongue peaked out to trace her bottom lip, she opened her mouth and granted him entry, moaning lightly as she did. Her tongue came out to meet his and they fought for dominance, as he moved his arms and flipped Rory on her back, with his arms either side of her head holding his weight. She let out a squeal of shock and he took the opportunity to win the battle.

Rory had one hand firmly gripping his hair while the other skirted down the muscles of his back, and back up tracing that v she had wanted to earlier. Finn broke off from her lips and kissed his way down her jaw, he stopped to nibble her earlobe lightly before continuing kissing and nibbling his way down her neck to her collarbone. Rory had slept in one of Finn's shirts she had commandeered in Ireland and a pair of shorts. He moved one of his hands to skirt the hem of her shirt and she moved her mouth back to his, taking advantage of his distraction to trace the inside of his mouth with her tongue, he tasted uniquely like Finn and it was delicious to her, even in the morning when neither of them had brushed their teeth yet. Finn's hand slipped under the shirt and was caressing her stomach and sides.

He broke away from the kiss panting hard, "Rory, do you want me to stop? We said we'd go slow but you are making my brain fog, I can't think of anything but you when you are this close."

She gave him a kiss, and looked at him "I don't think we need to go slow any longer, this is feeling pretty end game to me." Rory kissed him again. And then she stopped and flushed red as she realized what she had said. "Eh Finn, you don't have to answer that. I'm just going to go bury myself in a hole now." She moved to get off the bed.

Finn reached out and pulled her close and kissed her tenderly. "Rory, I've never felt like this before, it's feeling pretty end game to me too. You're all I have wanted since I met you. I have no intention of letting you go now I've got you." He looked her in the eyes again so she could see he was being serious. Then he bent his head and started to kiss her again. He was trying to pour what he was feeling and couldn't say into the kiss.

Rory's hands started roaming over his chest again as the passion started to build now after they had both revealed they were on the same page.

Finn reached down and pulled his shirt over Rory's head. His breath hitched as he got a look at her. "God Rory you are beautiful, I've wanted you for so long. Oh god, so perfect " he moaned between the words as he dragged his mouth back down her collarbone and one of his hands comes up to gently cup her breast, he feels the nipple harden, taunt under his palm as he gives it a gentle squeeze and the nipple a small twist to see how she reacts.