forty four

Over with the guys, Colin had ordered mountains of pizza and beer for the guys to eat while they were getting dressed. He was hoping this would help them avoid having to go to an actual restaurant for supper.

"Anyone feel like a girl, being forced into one room to all get ready together?" Robert asked.

"A little, but it's not exactly different from when we would pre-game back in college, is it?" Seth replied.

"How much pregaming did we really do in college, boys? We normally just went to Rich Man's Shoe before heading to the good parties." Colin threw out.

"That's because you, my dear Colin, were always above the pre-game." Finn said with an amused smirk.

"So all of you went to Yale together?" Tristan asked.

Finn looked around the group. "Huh, yeah it looks like you, Jess and Zack are the only non-Yalies here."

"Jealous Tristan?" Logan asked.

"Not at all, had I stayed at Chilton I may have ended up there, but I was good with Princeton and Harvard."

"Oh yes, I forgot about Military School. Such a character builder." Logan sneered. At this Doyle burst into laughter, at Finn's inquiring eyebrow raise he answered the unspoken question.

"Paris used to always call Logan, Tristan 2.0 but without the reforming benefit of military school. I never knew what she meant until Boston when Tristan spent most of his time at our place." The boys all laughed while Logan tried to hide his embarrassment, by changing tactics.

"Why were you at their house so much in Boston, I thought you and Rory were just friends?" Logan asked.

"Because they had the nicer place and always had the best junk food." Tristan said with a shrug. "Rory is one of the few Chilton girls I never dated, I even took Paris out once."

"Summer went to Chilton, didn't she Logan? Did she know Tristan when he went there?" an unknowing Seth asked.

"Yep I knew Summer," Tristan replied with a wink.

"Okay, are we all almost finished with the pizza? Time to get this show on the road," Colin interjected trying to head off any possible drama.

First stop for the guys was a Barcade. As they walked in Logan was the first to comment, "Really? Colin, what are we? Fifteen?"

"What? Finn and Rory went to one like this on one of the first dates and I've been dying to try one since, I thought it was a good idea." Colin replied indignantly.

"Ignore him Colin, I love it, Dibs on PAC-MAN!" Finn shouted running into the bar, with the group following closely behind, most seemed happy if not intrigued by the idea.

After a few hours playing space invaders and pac-man while eating nachos and wings, most of the group were fully relaxed and any qualms about how enjoyable an activity it would be were long gone.

"So Jess, how is the single scene in Philly treating you? I haven't seen you properly in weeks to ask," Finn queried.

"I haven't really been looking yet, I've just been seeing what comes up in the meantime."

"Like Olivia?" Tristan asked with a smirk.

"Hey! That's my little sister!" Finn exclaimed.

"Sorry mate, but really you and her were looking cosy." Tristan continued.

"She's really cool, but she moves around alot and as Finn said she is his little sister, and about to be my ex's sister in law." Jess responded.

"Really you and Finn have already both shared Rory, you would think his sister would be an easy one."