Chapter 20

My alarm in the distance goes off, but I was never asleep. I was tossing and turning all night, trying to put together all the pieces of what the hell had happened. Yesterday was just a complete rollercoaster of emotions going from lust to anger to confusion back to lust. But no matter how hard I have tried to forget about him, I can't get his face out of my mind, his touch off of my body.
I need to have a shower before I spiral out of control. I drag myself out of my bed, getting my robe and slumping off to the bathroom.

As soon as I turn the water on, I jump into the shower, oblivious to how cold the water is on my damp skin. The feeling is comforting as my muscles relax and I start to feel human again.

By the time I was out of the cool shower, Louis was awake and dressed for school. I quickly jog into my room and fling open my wardrobe. Swiftly scanning the small amount of clothes I have, I pick out a white stringy low cut shirt, light blue loose jeans and a jumper to put on top. I paired this with my cheap black trainers and got ready to get to college.

Just as I left the house with Louis attached to my hand, my phone starts buzzing in my jeans pocket. Stumbling over my own feet, I take the phone out, checking who has messaged.

I hope you have a nice day at school x

My mother. She has no right to wish me a nice day when it's her fault all that crap happened yesterday and I won't forgive her for getting me into this huge dilemma. It's only been a month since I've been going back to school after the spring holidays, and already I feel like I've lived my ENTIRE life in only a couple of weeks. How could I have gone from being a complete loner and a miss-no-friends to be living a completely hectic life? Whatever the reason, I am not going to let my personal drama get in the way of wrecking everything I have sacrificed for college and ruining everything I have ever worked for.

***

After dropping Louis off to school, I make my way to college, hoping to get through the day without any problems. My legs work quicker as I cross the main road and I reach the other side. The turbulent wind picks up as I near the school, shaking my blue jumper behind me.

As I reach the school gates, my eyes scan the area. I should be looking for Sophia and Christina but something in me knows that I am only looking for one person. And it's the same person that paid me a visit late last night. I know I have to avoid him, I know I have to stay away from him if I want to keep my life simple and calm.

As soon as my eyes meet Ferris', I quickly look away. But I can feel his presence marching towards me. Oh crap... I slowly turn around, met by Ferris' nervous face. Nervous?

'Hey...' I anxiously say.

'Listen, I wanted to say sorry for coming to your house yesterday...'

'You don't have to apologize.' I smile as the words leave my mouth. Ferris? Apologizing?

'I do though, I came without asking and-'

'Ferris.' I exclaim. 'I said it's okay.' My words come out a lot harsher than I anticipated but he doesn't seem to notice.

'Hey, can you meet me after school today?' Ferris asks, kicking leaves with his boot.

'Eer... Sure.' I hesitantly reply; I'm not sure if I want to or not.

What I do know is that I am not going to get through this day knowing that I'm going to see Ferris after school.