Chapter 27

The door to Christina's room slowly closes behind me after I enter it. I turn around to see Sophia laying next to Christina, both of them in a deep sleep. Sighing, I turn around and re- open the door leaving the room hastily.

I assume I look like hell as I spent the last 15 minutes throwing up and trying to rid the taste and smell from my mouth. Most of the alcohol has left my system but the drunkenness was still there.

Some party this turned out to be... All I can think about is Ferris and how he looked when he left the bathroom. Before I know it, I'm searching the house for him, hoping he hasn't already left.

Just as I'm about to give up on my search for him, I find him in the kitchen, drinking alcohol straight from the bottle. Slowly, I approach him, grabbing his arm and yanking him towards me. I drag him to a vacant room which looks like a guest room and close the door behind me. Slowly I turn around to where Ferris is standing, gawping at me with huge eyes.

'You said you wanted to talk later.' He begins.

'Well, I wasn't planning on talking to you at all.' I blurt out.

'Why not?' He gawks, taking a step towards me.

'Ferris, I'm drunk so I don't really know what I'm doing so I will probably regret this tomorrow.' I take a step closer to him, taking his hands in mine.

My heart sinks as he opens his mouth to protest but no words are spoken.

'What are you doing, Kaylee?' He asks, staggering on his words.

Steadily, I bring my mouth closer to his, closing my eyes in the process.

'Kaylee...' He whispers.

'Shh.' A little closer and our lips will be touching. I brush his lips when he squeezes my hand and I let out a little gasp as Ferris' lips touch mine. The feelings are back and there's nothing I can do to stop them from taking over every ounce of my body.

I edge closer until my body is pressed against his. We both move back slowly until Ferris has fallen onto the huge bed and I am sprawled across him. His hand sends tingles down my spine as he wraps his arms around my small waist, connecting me to him. His hard chest muscles heave up and down as his breathing escalates. In between kisses, I can hear Ferris trying to speak.

'I'm not gonna... take advantage of you,'

I push my body against his even more, straddling his lap. My hands rest on the stiff muscles of his abs as I steadily move with him.

'Okay...' I whisper back, erging for more of his touch.

All of a sudden, The door creaks open and Ferris' lips are not on mine.

'What are you doing? ' I ask as he tries to move from under me. But his eyes are focused on something else. The person at the door. I quickly shift my body and turn around, all the breath escaping my body as I see who's at the door.

'Sorry... I didn't know that...' Tyler justifies as he stands awkwardly at the doorway.

'Tyler, you're here?' I ask, confused by his appearance to my party.

'Yeah, I wouldn't miss it.' Tyler answers as he stares at Ferris. 'I didn't know you guys were... dating.'

Ferris looks from Tyler to me.

'We're not...' Ferris states, confusion filling over his face.

I try to climb off the bed but fail miserably and tumble onto the floor, bursting out into laughter and rolling around.

'Are you drunk?' Tyler asks, stepping further into the room.

'No.' I squeal, still rolling around the room.

'Did you take advantage of her?' tyler speaks through gritted teeth as he steps further into the room.

'What?' Ferris asks as he stands from the bed and helps me from the floor.

'Did you take advantage of her?' He asks again, standing up straighter.

'What? Tyler, of course he didn't.' I jump in, trying to avoid a conflict.

'No, it's okay. If he wants to say something, he can say it.' Ferris moves to stand in front of me, his eyes blazing through Tyler's.

'She's drunk and you're using her.' Tyler calmly states, not backing down to Ferris' large exterior.

'I'm not using her!' Ferris states just as I hold on to his arm to keep him from lashing out. His head snaps back at my touch and I plead with him using my eyes to not do anything brash.

'I know what you're like, Ferris. You use girls for your own benefits and just because Kaylee can't see through your act, doesn't mean I don't.'

Abruptly, Ferris' arm is shaken out of my grip and I can't stop him from striking his fist into Tyler's jaw.