2-Gianni Marino

Don't forget to vote hot stuff ;) spicy warning.

~Gianni~

~Gianni~

"How long is the flight?" I ask Alex.

"About 2 hours Gianni." He sounds so fucking annoyed with me. He gives me anymore attitude I'll shoot him.

Take that bitch.

I look up from my phone only to catch the eye of a beautiful women that looked about 17, she had Carmel eyes and light brown hair, she looked at me with a soft a gaze causing a flutter in my stomach. She sauntered past me and I glance back to see her ass, she sat down a couple sets behind Alex and me.

I'm sorry, I'm just a man.

I look back at Alex wondering if he also saw that pretty girl but he is signing papers so he wasn't paying attention.

"Did we really have to go on this fucking plane?" I hiss at him. Alex is unfazed by my attitude and continues his work.

"Well we were going to be late to our private plane, and you wanted to get home, so no we didn't but you insisted that we get home fast." He shots back at me. I feel like if I fight back then he won't let me sleep on his shoulder and I need to do that because it's pretty much the only time I get sleep, so I don't say anything and lay my head on his broad shoulder. When he doesn't push me off I take his hand that he's not using and hold it in mine.

You see I don't like planes, like at all. They are fucking terrifying and I want nothing to do with them, but you can't drive from the UK to Italy so we had to fly, and we had to take the planes that everyone shares for some reason. My plane was late or some shit, so here I am having a panic attack.

~

Light spice warning ahead. Also lily warning.

~

I open the door to my house and go upstairs, I step into my room, it was dark and there were clothes on the floor, I look up from the ground and see lily sitting on my bed with barely anything on.

"What are you doing here?"

She looks at me innocently which pissed me of, she wasn't innocent for shit.

"I wanted to surprise you because I know how much you hate planes."

I'm scared of them, I had a bad experience with them when I was little.

Don't worry about it.

"Your not my girlfriend so why do you care." I snap at her.

This really isn't the time lily, I'm so fucking exhausted.

"You don't date remember, I would be if you did." She smirks, swinging her tan legs back and forth making her thighs jiggle just a little.

No she wouldn't, I would never date her. I'm too tired for her shit and I know what she wants, so walked over to her. I look her right in the eye and push her back, I pin her to the bed with one hand and use the other to undo my pants.