26-Investigation

Im sorry that I didn't post last week. I had just come back from camp and I was really tired.

Don't forget to vote <3

~Gianni~

I've been thinking, I don't know if me and juniper are dating. I think we are but we never said that we are boyfriend and girlfriend. "Hey, darling are you my girlfriend?" I yell out of my office.

I hear a clunk, then her voice yells back. "Sure." She sounds like she has just been caught doing something bad.

She probably is.

I get up and walk out of the room, I saunter into the living room. I make eye contact with her. Junipers brown eyes widen. She's got her arms outstretched to either side of her. She's standing onto of the couch backing.

"What are you doing?" I rub my hand over my face, amused and trying not to smile.

"Nothing." She says quickly.

"Okay, I've got to go to work. You'll be fine by yourself, yes?" I ask, helping her down from the couch.

"Yeah, I think imma make muffins." She rocked back in her heels.

"Call me if you need anything, even just to say hi." I tell her strictly. I start walking to the door, her close behind.

"Kay, be safe." She hands me my keys that I would have forgotten. I lean in and kiss her lips sweetly, I once tried to kiss her with tongue and she said she was going to throw up, so I keep to the lips only.

I love that she's so fucking weird.

I love...

"Go to work, butthead." Juniper pushes me out of the door. "How are you supposed to buy me things if you don't go to work."

"Okay, okay. I'm leaving." I turn to leave and as I walk away she calls out. "Have fun, boyfriend."

I don't think I've ever felt anything as good as her calling me her boyfriend. I want to be her all, I want her to wish I was in every room. I stop to look back at her.

"Imma eat your cat, go." She points strongly at my car.

Damn.

I drive to the club, technically it's our exposer or meeting place. Also we are all alcoholics so it just works out. I go downstairs and start working as usual, some paper work about guns and some things to sign with the police. I give them information on criminals and they ignore our mafia relations.