27-um

Don't forget to vote dear <3

18+

~Juniper~

~Juniper~

I'm watching tangled in Gianni's bed and he's taking a shower because he just came home from work. He's playing sensual music, the type you slow fuck to. Who doesn't listen to that type of music in the shower.

Me.

I listen to one direction, because they're amazing. It's coming to the end of the movie and I'm getting bored. I should go ask Gianni if we can go out to eat, or like see a movie. Maybe go dancing. When the movie ends, he's still in the shower.

Why does he take such long showers.

He could be jerking off, if so he's got stamina it's been like an hour. I slid off the bed. His big t-shirt dropping to my mid thigh. I'm only wearing underwear under the shirt so I'm glad that it's long.

I mosey over to the bathroom door, fumbling with the handle. When it opens, I cover my eyes with my hand. I try not to trip as I walk in. Running water of the shower is all I can hear, till I Gianni curses. He probably got scared when he saw me.

"Fuck juniper, you scared the shit out of me. Why didn't you knock?" He grumbles.

I still can't see anything.

"Sorry, I covered my eyes so I couldn't see you if that helps." I apologize, realizing my mistake.

"Darling, I don't give a fuck if you see me naked or not. But you should knock so you don't scare me." I shift my weight from one foot to the other. "Baby, you can open your eyes, I don't care."

Really.

"You sure, that's like, something important. You know, your body?" I ask, not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

"Yes I'm sure. It's weird having you just stand there with your hand over your eyes." He chuckles, low and dark.

Slowly, very slowly. I remove my hand and open my eyes. When I adjust to the light, I find his face. His hair is curly and wet, hanging in his face. There's water running down his face. His body is facing to shower head, which is on the left wall. He's looking at me intensely. His green eyes scan my body. Stem clouds the room.

"You know, you take long showers." I scold.

A smile breaks out on his face. "Do I?"

"Yes." I breath, my self control cracking. My eyes falter and glance down.

He's hard.