28-Fuck

Don't forget to vote <3

~Juniper~

His soft lips place one more kiss on my lower back. He smooths over the skin on my thighs with a towel, drying off the water from the shower. He's on his knees behind me, he has just thoroughly rubbed my boobs dry.

"You wanna know what I think?" I ask, trying to stay present.

"Mm." He hums against the back of my thigh.

"I think you like boobs more then ass, which I find odd. Because you like guys too. But maybe you like boobs and ass the same amount." I ramble, recalling all the times he's checked out my tits.

"I'm an ass man, but I like your boobs more then I like ass." He stands up and drops the towel on the ground. Gianni wraps his arms around my waist.

Ugh, Hugs from behind.

"I could have dried myself off, you know." I sigh, turning around.

"I just like touching you." He says, a smirk playing with his lips. "Wanna watch a movie."

No, I want to have sex.

"Sure." We walk back into his room, hand in hand. He puts on sweatpants and I pull on some panties and one of Gianni's Ts.

We lay down in his bed, I cuddle up to his side and he turns on a movie. I'm not paying much attention because I'm tracing his tattoos with my eyes. My gaze moves over his soft abs, his sweatpants hang low on his hips. His v-line has a line of flowers along each side. I reach out and touch his skin, he tenses and breaths in sharply.

I have an affect on him.

He has one on me to. His skin is so smooth, I just want to touch all of him. I run my finger tips up his chest. He's watching me. Gianni his breathing faster and his heart is speeding up under my finger tips.

Heat spreads throughout me, digging deep into my core. He winds his hand around mine. "Stop being a tease."

"I'm not doing anything." I say, taken-aback.

"You know exactly what your doing." He smiles, kissing my knuckles.

I blush from the sweet gesture. "You don't like it?" I say, more quiet.

His smile fade into a happy look. "Fuck yeah, I do. That's the problem." He let's go of my hand. "You have no idea the things I want to do to you." He brushes away the hair that has fallen in my eyes.