16-Wake

Don't forget to vote amore :)

~Juniper~

He licks up my slit and laps at my clit. Gianni's ruff hands squeezes my thighs keeping me in place, every lick excites a moan or whisper from me.

I pull on his hair as he sticks his tongue inside of me, he lifts up the tip and presses it to my g-spot. I cry out in pleasure, which elicits him to go faster.

"Ohhh, don't stop." I lift my hips to grind into his face but he slams them back down, holding me still. He pulls out and begins to lick my clit in cycles. I throw my head back and moan out his name.

He removes one hand from me, only to slide it into my pussy, he curls his middle finger up and thrust it in and out. My legs shake and my breath is gone, this is the best feeling I have ever felt.

His other hand moves to my boobs and rolls my nipple in between his fingers, whines form on my lips and I let them out. He thoroughly massages my tit before returning his hand to my bent leg.

My vision turns white and I can hear my heart beat. His gruff voice brings me back to reality.

"Cum for me, darling."

I scream out and yank on his hair, my core tightens around his finger, which haven't stopped moving. My back arches off of the bed, he continues to lap my come up like it's his last meal. The grip on my thigh will leave a bruise, but I want it to, I want him to mark me. I hit the bliss point and close my eyes.

~

When I open my eyes the first thing I think is that this is not any bed that I've been in. There is a warm presence behind me and an arm around my waist but under my shirt.

I lightly rub my thighs together feeling the after effect of that dream. My undies are soaked and I don't like that feeling, I must have been really tired because I'm still in Gianni's shorts and shirt.

I look behind me to see him. His eyes are softly shut and his lips are in a gentle smile. He's beautiful. His skin is perfect and tan, his jaw is unclenched but still strong and defined. His eyelashes brush his high cheekbones.

I'm jealous.

I move a strand of hair from his forehead, I admire this pretty man that is laying next to me. He is shirtless, everything about him is strong even when relaxed. He's so much bigger than me, if he rolled over he would cover me completely. Tattoos cover most of his skin, some have cold colors but none are bright. The most colorful tattoo is located over his heart, it's a light pink tulip with a little red heart next to it.

I trace the flower with my finger, there are small scars under the tattoos. His skin tightens under my finger tips, I hear his voice.

"Enjoy the view darling?" He asks in a thick morning voice, his Italian accent coming through more than normal.