22-Rain

Don't forget to vote fuckheads <3

~Juniper~

I wake up slowly. Eyes heavy.

My arm hurts.

I feel so warm, like a blanket is tucked around me. I know it's not the blankets, it's Gianni. I'm average size for a girl my age but he's still so much bigger then me. We're spooning and he's behind me. One arm in under my head and the other is holding my waist like I'm going to disappear.

I probably scared him so bad.

Last night, I fell asleep pretty fast but he didn't even show any sighs of being tried. He kept me trapped to his chest while he watched me drift off. I was being violent in the middle of the night and jolted my body around. I woke up when I felt him check my stitches.

They were fine but I did kick him.

He must have slipped into sleep not much later then that. His face is comfortably laying in the crook of my neck and I can feel his soft breaths on my skin. I wriggle around when the air becomes ticklish.

He groans in protest. "Stop moving."

I bite back a giggle. "Get up, my arm hurts." I resort to gaslighting him to get up.

It's not a lie and I don't know if that was gaslighting.

He slowly hauls himself up into a seated position. "All right, come on." He throws his legs out of bed, looking awfully sleepy.

He's so cute.

"Where are you going?" I ask genuinely wondering. Clenching the covers over me body. Only wearing a t-shirt. It was really hot last night so I tore of my sweatpants and I'm pretty sure Gianni took of his shorts.

"To change your bandage and get ready for the day, we have things to do." His eyes lock onto my face. Dropping to my covered body.

My cheeks aflame, his gaze is hot. Like he's ripping off the dark blanket and wrapping me up in his arms.

He could if he wanted to.

Kinky.

I whisper a small 'oh.' "What are we doing today?" I question. The covers are still over his lower half, stealing my opportunity to look at him fully. He's half turned back to observe me.

"Stuff." He says vaguely. Making me sigh out annoyed.

He stands now, the covers falling from his frame. He's totally revealed to me. In only boxers. They fit like a glove.

God, his thighs.

His underwear falls low in his hip, his v-line in clear view. Lavender sprigs on each side, they curve up and out. I can't help but stare but he doesn't care. Gianni reaches under the covers. I don't know what he's doing till his hands are on my waist.