18-Friends

Don't forget to vote <3

~Juniper~

Gianni never came home after that. I thought he was dead because no one ever called me to tell me he was okay, but later that year he posted a picture on instagram. It was a picture of him kissing a brown haired man, who I knew was Alex, they had moved to New Mexico.

Yes, he left me in Italy, in his house, to be with his gay lover. He left me with a mafia to run, so I did and I did it better then he had ever.

I married Michelle, the waitress, and we live in his house with his cat, Tulip. I haven't seen anyone from my past life for years, but I don't mind, after all I am rich.

I tell the story through the phone. "Darling, I'm not in New Mexico, and I didn't leave you to run my mafia." He sighs, probably exhausted with my rambling about his betrayal.

"Ugh, your no fun." I groan as I flop down on the couch.

"Mhm, having fun?" He asks me in a groggy morning voice, that is doing things to my insides.

"No, no I'm not," I start saying. "I have nothing to do without you here." I fix my baggy shirt, that I stole from him, so that it fall back over my cotton undies.

"Mmm, go out today, sì, shopping maybe, the bookstore." He lists off the things I could do today.

"But I don't want to spend my money." I melt off the couch onto the black carpet.

"Then don't, use my money." He suggests.

Umm, yes sir, I will take your money, you rich fuck.

"Oh yes please, how do I do that." I squeal, jumping up.

He chuckles lowly. "There's a credit card in my room, the drawer with my rings and stuff." I can hear the smile on his voice.

The bougie drawer.

"Okay, thank you, you're so pretty." I run down to his room."

He hums at me, the sound ringing out of the phone. "What's got you smiling?" A distant voice says on his side.

I hear a throat being cleared. "Nothing." Gianni says thickly, the smile gone.

"Yeah, sure." Alex says warily in the back. 

"Are you having fun?" I ask as I go through his drawer.