7-Cigarettes

Don't forget to vote beautiful ;)

~Juniper~

I slam against my side table. I don't know what I'm looking for but I scramble through the drawer. I look and I look but nothing that could help.

I can't believe this. Who knows where she is. She left me in fucking Italy to be with her friend. This was supposed to be our trip. I am covered in tears. My shirt is wet.

i don't know what to do.

I don't want to call my mom. She will ether tell me to come home are to stay here all by my self. I look around my room for something there's got to be something that will help. There it is. The thing.

The little roll of paper sitting on top of my dresser. Oh shit. I run over to the cigarette. The black numbers popping out to my eye. I take my phone from my back pocket, I type the numbers in but don't press call. What if he doesn't answer. What will I say. What if I don't say anything. What if I cry.

He's a stranger.

I don't think I should call him we don't know each other. But who else. I don't have to tell him what happened. I'm just going to ask if he wants to go get coffee and read books maybe. Wait that sounds like a date I don't want to weird him out.

In my panic I don't realize that I accidentally call him. I must have done it because I am shaking. The phone begins to ring and after two rings they stop. Oh, maybe he hung up. A deep morning voice sounds through the speaker.

"What." He grumbles angrily. Shit I made him mad. I didn't mean to, should I hang up. No that's rude.

"Hi." I say quickly. I can hear the hesitation on the other end. "Juniper?" He seems shocked. "Ummm yeah that's me, I'm sorry did I wake you up." Tears are still running down my face and I'm trying my best to sound normal.

"No it's fine.....what's wrong." He questions. I think he knows somethings wrong. "Nothing, I actually don't know why I called you it's like really early." I softly say rubbing my forehead. "It's ok I probably should get up." I laugh at what he says.

"Have you had breakfast yet." Gianni voice is more awake and I can hear some rustling. "No i haven't." I answer. "Ok I'm coming to get you be ready and outside in 10 minutes." Shit. "Ok thanks" he hangs up.

Fuck. I look like shit. I quickly go to my bathroom and redo my makeup. Thank god I have clothes on already. Wait does he think this is a date what if he does I don't know if I want that, yeah he's super attractive but I've known him for like a day.

I look at the time, I should go and stop thinking bad things. I wait for the elevator and when it hits the bottom floor I think I had a heart attack. Wait shit I don't know what his car looks like fuck. I step out into the lobby the man at the front desk makes eye contact with me, I feel like I should go over there.

"There's a man waiting outside for you ma'am." The man that looks around 20 says. I was right I did need to come over here.

"Thank you." I nod to him before walking out of the building. I see a very fancy car so I assume that it's Gianni's, and again I was right, his tall figure stands from the car. His dark brown waves fall into his eyes just a little and he pulls them back with his fingers. He lifts his hand in my direction moving his fingers to beckon me over.

I straighten out my shirt then mossy over to him. My skin is crawling with nerves. I can't believe this. I glance up for a moment to see him open the passenger side door and hold out his hand to me. I take it, it's is so warm although his rings are cold against my skin. I plant my booty on the set, the air conditioning blows right in my face making goosebumps all over my arms. He trots over to the  drivers side and gets in, I think he notices that I'm cold because he turns it down.

"Sorry, I like it cold." He apologies and pulls out of the parking lot. "It's ok." I smile.

"So where are we going." I ask getting a little more comfortable. "To get breakfast." He shows no emotion.

Well I knew that. "Yeah but where."

"You don't get to know." That sentence was not very nice but something about the way he said it made it sweet.

"Bitch." I whisper thinking he can't hear me. "Bitch." He shots back. I giggle.

~

Words: 840

Update: wtf y is this so short, I used to be so bad at writing.