10-Breakfast

Don't forget to vote pretty people :)

~Juniper~

The drive wasn't to long because Gianni was going fast, I think it was to fast but I had fun. The restaurant was right by the water and it had a balcony the stretch's over the blue ocean where people are eating. This is such a rich people thing. Gianni gets out of the car and walks around to my side, before I can open my door and get out he opens it for me and offers me his hand. I gently place my hand in his, the mixture of cold rings and ruff hot skin is euphoric. No one had ever opened a car door for me so I am quite shocked.

"T-thank you." I stutter like a dumb ass.

I think he can see the confusion on my face because he slightly tilts his head and asks.

"What's got you all shocked." He begins to lead me to the restaurant with our fingers still intertwined, but not exactly holding hands.

"Oh it's just that no ones ever opened my car door before." I mumble suddenly embarrassed. He stops for a moment and makes me turn towards him.

"Your telling me no one, I mean no one, has opened your car door for you."

Is that I weird thing I thought it was normal?

"Yeah no one, well till you just did." I just gesture to his car.

"When you are with me I don't want to touching any doors. Okay." He seems grumpy but those words do some stuff to my insides. I blush hard.

"Ok." I quickly walk to the restaurant door and stand in front of it making sure not to touch it. Gianni laughs from where i left him, he saunters over to me and opens the door stretching out is hand signaling from me to enter.

"Well thank you my lord." I can't believe I just said that he probably thinks I'm so weird.

"Your welcome my lady." He says shocking me, he smiled but he didn't make fun of me, he played along. He fucking played along. I giggle and I think I see a slight dustin of pink on his cheeks.

When I enter the room I am met by a beautiful women, she's short and round, her hair is raven black which contrast nicely with her cherry red lips. The women's gaze is no longer on me but above me. One singular warm hand is placed gently, to gently, on my hip. I lean into his hand attempting to deepen the grip on the skin, I want to actually feel it.

I haven't been listening, thanks to Gianni's god damn hand, but we are now walking out to the balcony. Mens eyes snap to us and women sink in their sets and stray there eyes away, everyone's scared and now I am to. I look up at him and he is staring start ahead, I sense that he is nervous manly because he is holding onto me like I'm going to run away. We reach a table and the cute women tells us our waiter will be with us soon. When she leaves a bounce up on my toes so I can whisper in his ear, but he's still to tall so I wrap my hand around the back of his neck and pull him down the my level.