12-Sleepover

Don't forget to vote smart ass :)

~Juniper~

Gianni pulls into a long ass driveway, that is engulfed in trees. Beautiful. To be honest I cant believe he still brought me to his house even though I had a completely meltdown in a public restaurant.

I don't want to think about it, what he thinks about that whole situation. Well he obviously doesn't care that much because he is bringing me to his home.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, picking at me hands.

"Shut up, don't say that." He says sternly, his grip on the wheel tightens making his knuckles turn white.

I wonder if he hates me just as much as I hate myself.

I don't say anything back, after all he did tell me to shut up.

"Are you okay." He whispers this time, stealing one sad glance at me.

"Yeah, thank you." He nods back at me happy with my reply.

"I don't know what or who will be in my house so just be expecting anything." He says more normally.

What kind of stuff. Kinky. Stop.

"Okay."

"I'll get you water then you can do whatever you'd like." He says with his Italian accent. I mean he always has an Italian accent but I don't always notice it. I nod.

"So you like crystals." I try to start a conversation. He chuckles.

"Yeah sort of. My mother used to love them, collected them and everything. When I was little she told me that they had magic in them. For a while I believed it, I believe they could make me fly or invisible. My mother always played along with the games I did with the crystals."

"What happened when you found out that they can't make you fly or invisible?" I questioned now interested. He smiles.

"I never did, I grew up and noticed that they can't do that. But I also know that they are far from just pretty rocks." He parks the car.

I didn't even realize that we had made it down that insanely long driveway, when I look at the house I am awe struck. It's beautiful modern black styled with big windows.

Author: the pictures at the top are what this house looks like :) Anywayyyy

How rich is this man, gimme some of dat money. Gianni walks around to my side and opens my door.

"Do you want me to carry you in." He chuckles. I snap out of my dump 'wow' face and slap his arm with a giggle.

One of his hands are on the hood of the car and the other is at his side. he moves away from the car and outstretched his hand. I take it.