23-Date

Don't forget to vote loveys <3

~Juniper~

Last night Gianni kept waking me up to ask for a kiss. I said yes of course. I found it really cute because he couldn't sleep till he got like, fourteen kisses. At one point he tried to seduce me, he said he wasn't but I could tell.

Half of me still doesn't believe this is real, and the other half of me hasn't felt this real in a long time. I'm staring at him now, watching him sleep on top of me. He's so lovely looking i noticed, I knew he was hot but he's so pretty.

I roll him off of me, tucking him in. He's deep asleep. I creep away and up the stairs. I know the plan for today.

I'm taking him on a date.

I change into a cute floral dress and a zip up hoodie. I get all pretty and then make my away to wake him up. I get into the room and see that he's propped up of his hands and is looking around in a haze. He finally finds me standing in the door way. He smiles sleepily.

"I thought you ran away." He says, relaxed. Flopping down on his back.

I crawl up the bed and over him. "Get up, I'm taking you somewhere." I direct him.

"Kiss first." His eyes are still closed. His hands come to land on my hips.

I lean forward and leave a chaste kiss on his lips. He groans in protest. "A real kiss." He whines. "I finally get to kiss you and that's all I get."

I giggle at his childness. Thinking about if I should give him a real kiss or leave him hanging. "I will when you get up."

"You can't drive." He says. Trying to distract me.

"I have someone who's going to drive us." I tell him as I sit back to straddle him. His hands slip under my dress and rub my thighs.

He hums. "Fine." He rolls up into a seated position with me in his lap.

I kiss his cheek and get up. Skipping into his closet to get him clothes. I grab a similar outfit to yesterdays, but only a blue button up and tan pants. Coming out, I throw them at his face. He cusses at me. He gets up, in front of me and stripes himself naked. I scream and turn around. I hear foot steps, he hugs me from behind.

I tense not knowing if he's naked. "I have underwear on, darling." He chuckles and kisses my neck.

I relax but quickly become annoyed with him. "Stop trying to get me pregnant and go put your clothes on you whore." I scold him. Turning to face him.

Gianni scoffs. "My dick would have to be inside of you to get you pregnant and why are you insulting me?" He acts offended.

"Because it's true, I'm not judging. Just stating facts." I explain, raising me arms in defense.