5-Hangover

Warning: self harm, mentions off suicide, and rape.

Don't forget to vote sweetheart ;)

~Juniper~

I already now that I have a hangover the minute I open my eyes. My head throbs as I stumble to the bathroom, I feel like I just got punched in the stomach, l try and not throw up but my try was unsuccessful. I wipe my mouth, standing from the floor and go to the sink immediately reaching for my razor. I take one of the balds out rinsing it under cold water, I place the cold metal on my wrist and in one fast movement I cut open my skin. I watch the blood drips from the slice, the red color is all I see now. I let out a sigh and relax letting the pain surge through me.

I don't cut to punish myself, i cut to feel, I cut to make sure I'm alive. But know I just do it because I'm addicted and sad all the time.

"Are you in there Juniper." Mia bangs on the door. I lean my back against the wall and slid down it. My heart in my throat stoping me from breathing normally.

"Ya" I grumble. She opens the door running over to me.

"Oh my god Juniper, I thought you stopped." she cooed. Mia knows that I self harm but doesn't really care.

"Well I didn't."

"Ok you don't have to be rude I'm not the one cutting your wrists."

What the fuck, that was mean.

"Just get out." I shout. Covering my face I hear her leave and I let the tears fall from my eyes. I have to get rid of the blood so it doesn't get on my clothes, I reach out a shaky hand and grab a towel. I apply pressure to the wound, I already now I stained the cloth. I manage to stand, I go into my room to get ready. first I take out a bandage from my bag and wrap it around my wrist.

I would need something with long sleeve so I grab a cardigan, a white bra and gray sweatpants.