30-Lick me

Don't forget to vote<3

~Juniper~

"Ahh." A quite moan slips from my lips. Before I open my eyes I can feel my thighs quivering.

"God, you taste good." His voice vibrates on my clit. My hips buck forward at the paise.

One of my hands finds his hair and the other rubs my eyes open. Looking down, I see Gianni's face buried in between my legs. Hands clench my hips in a bruising grip.

This feels good.

"Well, good morning to you too." I say, sleep heavy on my voice.

He takes a break from licking me. "Good morning, darling." He shines his smile at me, his lips wet with my come. "Are you okay with this?" He asks.

"More then okay." I answer. He sucks two fingers into his mouth, then runs them up and down my slit.

"You where grinding on me in your sleep." Pushing the tips in. "You seemed worked up, moaning for me to fuck you." He kisses just above my clit. "I felt bad that you couldn't make yourself cum."

That's fucking embarrassing.

"Oh, oh." He sucks hard on my clit, as he shoves his fingers into me. He immediately hits my g-spot

He chuckles warmly. "Do you think you can squirt on my face like a good girl?" He asks me, stroking my sweet spot in a perfect rhythm.

"I don't know, I've never done that." I tell him, feeling a little embarrassed that I can't please him.

"It's okay, there's a first time for everything."

He eats me out, thrust his fingers in and out. Wet sounds mix with my moans. I pull at his hair, Gianni groans into my skin. My back arches and my toes curl. I can feel myself come to the edge.

"Imma... god... come." My stomach clench's. I almost think he's going to let me finish but he pulls away. My pussy following his plump lips.

He pushes me away. "Ah aha, I tell you when you can come." A moment or two, he kisses my center again.

The refreshing feeling of his lips on me again is satisfying. My thighs snap closed but he nudges them open again. My ankles lock behind his neck. He runs his hands up and down my sides, up to my breasts. Squeezing them and twisting my nipples in his fingers. My moans become louder. His finger tips pressing into that spot that makes me leak come.

A tingle strikes in my spin. I gaze down at him, watching him fuck me with his mouth. It's ood how he knows what I like and what I don't. Like how when my thighs are closing, he will nibble on my clit. Inflicting a just enough pain to remind me to keep my legs open. Or how I don't like when he.... Actually I like every thing he does.

"Go ahead darling, fuck yourself on my tongue." He instructs me, while fingering me he lays his tongue out flat on my pussy.

I grind myself on his face. Theres this pressure in my lower half, almost like have to pee. "It...it hurts." I breath.

"Just relax, and let go." He says.

My body twitches and I force myself to let go like he told me too. "Atta girl." He praises me.

My release comes fast, liquid comes squirting out of me. He closes his eyes so it doesn't get in them. My whole body feels electric, I can feel my walls tighten. As my high calms, my thighs loosen. He licks me clean, then comes up to kiss my lips.

He pulls the covers over me, I had told him that I get cold after I orgasm. He goes to the bathroom, to clean himself off. When he comes back, he has a cloth in his hands. He wipes me down, then he grabs a sweater from our closet. It smells like him.

He gets under the covers with me. Cuddling me to his side. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Mhm." I mumble. "I didn't know I could do that." I can feel him hard on my leg, which is in between his legs. "Oh, do you want help with that." I glance down.

"No, thank you darling." He kisses my forehead. "I just want to hold you, we only have a few more weeks together." He says sadly.

A mood comes over me, I forgot that I don't live with him. I forgot anyone else exists. "Oh, right." I fake a smile.

"I don't want you to leave." He tells me, pulling me closer. "Can you just stay with me, can you just fake your death and stay with me."

I laugh, a real laugh. "I only have one more year of high school, actually only on more semester. I'm smart."

"I know, but I still don't know how I'm supposed to live with out you for that time." He plays with my hair.

"Why don't you just come home with me, Alex can run things for a little while. When I'm done with school, we can come back to Italy." I play with his hair in return.

"What will your parents think?" He asks, his eyes are so lovely.

"I don't care what they think, but if they tell me I can't go with you. You'll just have to steal me, won't you sugarplum." I giggle.

"Your right darling, not even death could keep you from me."

~
Words: 900

Sorry this is short, but it's smut so no smack talking.