11-Confession

Don't forget to vote :)

~Gianni~

Her dark hair drapes lightly over her shoulder a smile plastered on her face. I don't think she knows how beautiful she is. I also think she wants to be just friends, which is good because I don't date and I don't want to use this girl she is too delicate. But damn is being just friends going to be hard.

The rose color lingered on her cheeks from my comment.

"Umm." She glances up at me.

Shit didn't I make her feel uncomfortable. Goddamnit Gianni.

She giggles then speaks again after composing herself.

"Do you have a job?" She asks curiously.

Yes, I do, I kill people.

"Mhm." I nod.

"That's cool, what's your job." She cuts into her pancakes and shoves them in her mouth. I love women who eat without getting embarrassed. No one should feel bad for eating it's something we just need to do.

I laugh at her words I'm pretty sure I told her, not that I'm the CEO of a weapon company that literally works with the mafia but my cover-up job.

"Sweetheart I told you, I own a club." She gasps and grasps her chest. "You most definitely did not."

"I did but you were drunk off your ass." That's was a sight to see. She lowers her head and shrinks away from me. No longer so open and bright.

"oh...I'm sorry." I'm shocked what does she have to be sorry about.

"About what?" I lean forward and take her hand.

Electric shots through my hand and up my arm, to my heart. I've touched her before. Not like that. And this has never happened. I haven't touched her to comfort her.

"For that night, I was probably so embarrassing to be around." Oh god, this girl thinks that her having fun is embarrassing. I let my head fall.

"Not at all, you were quite funny," I mutter. She brightens up a little.

"Oh, so I didn't embarrass you in front of your friends?" She questions me.

No, my friends thought you were adorable. Their words, not mine. Even though she is.

"No, you didn't."

"Oh that's good because I bumped into, Alex, is that's his name? Anyways I ran into him at the store he helped me to get something and it's would be awkward if he didn't like me."

Alex did WHAT. I love him but fuck off.

I clench my jaw, he better not have done anything. She notices my unsettlement and immediately looks concerned.