25-Trauma

Don't forget to vote shits. <3

~Juniper~

~Juniper~

I sit in Gianni's bed waiting for him to get out of the shower. I don't know what happened or who this girl is. I tried asking but he ignored me and took a shower. I can tell that this is a painful subject but we should be able to talk to each other. I know that I have a lot to tell him and I'm willing.

He needs to trust me.

I hear the water turn off, moments later Gianni walks out in only a towel. I stand as he goes to his closet. "We need to talk." I say direct.

"About..?" He trails off. Gianni gets clothes and comes back out.

I turn around, knowing he's going to get drop the towel. "I want you to be able to talk to me." I say.

"I can talk to you." He says obviously.

"I mean, like. Trauma and stuff." I mumble.

When he's done dressing, I turn back. "I'm not going to force your or anything, but you can trust me." I gesture at him, he stands there looking tried.

"You ready for bed?" He dodges my questions with one of his own.

I nod. I watch him get under the covers, he holds them up. Silently telling to get in. I do. Cuddling up to his side.

"I do trust you juniper, with my life." He tells me, kissing the top of my head. He's laying on his back and I'm resting on top of him.

"Then tell me what happened tonight." I press gently for an answer. I gaze up at him, watching him stare at the ceiling in deep thought.

"I." He swallows. "M—My father gave me most of me scars." He confesses to me.

"I gave myself the rest." He bites back a sob turning his face from my view.

Oh.

"Why." I say quite, so quiet.

He takes a deep breath. "Because there... there was this woman when I was young, she would force me to do stuff with her, bad stuff." Another breath. "She s—said her father told her to do it." One tear. "I was nine." He sobs out.

Nine!?

"I started doing everything I could to not feel it. But she didn't stop...I begged and she didn't stop." He breaks down. "I couldn't take it anymore, it...it hurt so much." I his breathing shutters. "I didn't want it, I promise I didn't. Please believe me juniper." He begs me.

"I believe you."

I'm crying and I don't remember when I start to. I'm clenching his hands in mine. I'm trying to calm him down, but he's rolling over and hugging my waist. He's telling me that he hates himself. I'm telling him take it's okay.

"I want her dead," His voice angry. "I want her to suffer."

I kiss him, it's a shut up kiss. I'm rocking him back and forth. Massaging his head. Rubbing his back to sooth him.

"And Alex had to go through it to," He cry's. "He lived with me, because his parents are dead and my dad did it to him too." Guilt covers his tone.

I don't know what to say so I start silent. I we stay like this till he's no longer crying and I've gathered my courage to speak.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you Gianni, you know that doesn't change your worth right?" I ask soothingly.

"With you? I know."

~

Words: 615

This is short, I'm so sorry I'm literally at the place and they are taking my phone. It's not edited at all.