3-The bakery

Don't forget to vote bitch :)

~Juniper~

"I'll have a black coffee and a cream croissant." I look from my menu up to the girl. I look up the waitress as she writes down my order, she lifts the pen off the paper and giggles a little.

"What is it." I question.

"Oh it's nothing you just have the same order as one of my regulars." She takes one quick glance over her shoulder.

"Oh that's weird." I turn to Mia who was still looking at the menu, "what do you want?"

"I can't decide, ummm." She looks up and scans the room, her eyes find something that she likes because I can see her eyes light up "I'll have what ever he's having." She points to someone behind me.

"Ok so two black coffees and two cream croissants " The waitress named Michelle asked us.

"I mean yeah if that's what he's having." Mia looks at her with a confused look.

"It is ma'am."

I look behind me to see who this man was, it was the man from the plane. He was scrolling through his phone and drinking coffee, as Michelle walks by him he puts his mug down and sides his hand around her waist stoping her.

"How can I help you Gianni." She smirks at him as she turns.

Gianni, that's a nice name.

I wonder if they are a thing or maybe they just are close because Michelle said he was a regular.
He pulls her in so she's bending down, he whispers something in her ear, I'm guessing about Mia and i because Michelle glanced over at us then looks back at him with a smile.

She stands straight and turns back to us, she makes her way to our table.

"I'm sorry dear but I didn't get the name for the order." Michelle states sweetly. I glance at Mia but she was giggling at her phone.

"Juniper." I uttered.

"Ok thank you, I'll have your food out soon."

I nod.

~