17-Have to go

Don't forget to vote baby cakes :)

~Juniper~

"Darling, that's salt not sugar." Gianni sighs as he takes the sugar—salt out of my hand before I get the chance to pour it into the bowl.

"Woopsie's." I giggle at myself.

We're making crepes, with all the yummy toppings. Sadly blueberries too, Gianni wants them on his but I threatened to start a riot if he put them on mine.

I walk over to his speaker and connect my phone to it, I play Cleopatra by the Lumineers. I spin around in his big kitchen, Gianni pores the batter into the pan and waits for it to cook. He turns to look at me, I sway my hips and sing along with the song. He laughs, throwing his head back.

The laughter of an angel, deep and thick. Pure joy sparks in his eyes, an even grin plants on his face. He leans back on the counter and crosses his arms over his bare chest, his arm muscles tighten and his skin stretches. I spin and dance while he watches me, a smile stuck on our faces the whole time.

He pushes himself off of the counter and he stocks towards me. I slow my movements as a blush rises on my cheeks, he steps behind me. His rough hands grip my hips tightly, he sways my hips for me. My behind connects with his front, I feel something hard rub against my ass. We move in sync, my back pressed to his bare chest.

He takes my hand in his and spins me around to face him. A wicked grin plastered on his face, his beautiful face. We dance and dance, all while giggling like teenagers at their first high school dance.

Well technically we still are teenagers.

Whatever.

Kinky.

What?

He spins me away from him and he returns to cooking. I flop down on the ground and sing like my life depends on it. I never thought I would be in this moment, singing on the floor of a super duper rich mafia dudes kitchen. If I think about it, I don't remember how I got here. Like this man just popped up in my life and now I have a crush on him.

He's gay.

I should kill my self.

Do it!

What, nooo.

"Im bipolar, isn't that cool." I suddenly tell him, I don't know why I did, I never tell anyone that. He hums and nods his head.