Chapter 25?

Hello guys! It's been long, I know. And I'm sorry. But I am back and another thank you to *SitAtTheDamned*

Okay well I have left you waiting long enough, literally.

_________________________________________________

I woke up in a strange room, but it seemed oddly familiar. Then the memories from the night before came rushing back to me.

Sighing, I got up and walked into the adjoining bathroom. It was all ocean themed. You know those sea shell bars of soap? Yes there were two of those. One was a sand color and the other was a light pink.

I got undressed and stepped into the giant glass shower. I have never seen a shower this big, like, EVER!!! Two sumo wrestlers could fit in here, at the same time.

So, without going into details, I washed my body and my hair. I grabbed a big fluffy blue towel, go figure, that was sitting next to the shower and I turned off The water.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me. I dried my hair off and put my clothes back on. And don't blame me, I didn't have any others.

Don't blame me, this was kinda a last minute thing if you know what I mean. Well you would know if.....

Okay, I'm going off topic. I dried my hair and brushed it out. Finally I was ready and I walked out of the room, down the hall, past dads office, and out the front door.

I remembered my way easily back to where civilization was and walked all the way to school.

Once I got there, everyone was looking at me. I could care less what they thought about me at this point, I was furious. Why would Brandon try and force me to do something I didn't want? Why can't I remember my childhood? Why was nobody awake? Why didn't they go to school?

Eventually I just got mentally tired of trying to figure all of this out.

"Chris!" A voice growled from behind.

Before I could go and turn to face who it was a hand grabbed onto my wrist and spun me around so fast, it was miracle I didn't get whiplash.

I glared into the deep red eyes of Brandon, as I mentally cussed him out.

"What do you want!" I hissed.

He flinched shocked at my actions, but I just laughed. I scare him. That's funny.

"What's wrong." He asked more polite and caring.

He wasn't fooling anyone though.

"Like you care." I scoffed.

I ripped my wrist out of his grasp and walked into the school. I was on my way to my locker when someone pushed me over. I mean how rude is that!?!

This girl looked new, she had a pixie cut, which nobody has at this school. Her hair was pitch black. I could tell she wasn't human just by her scent. I couldn't tell what she was though but she's definitely not human. She had bright green eyes too.

"Watch where your going!" She yelled at me.

"Excuse me!?!" I screamed.

I do admit that I can sometimes get just a 'little' overdramatic.

"You heard me!" She yelled as she pushed me. I stumbled backwards.

By this time we had drawn a crowd.

"You did not just do that." I growled.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" The crowd yelled.

"Chris don't!" I heard Brandon yell.

Which even pissed me off more.

I swung at her and I got the side of her face so hard I heard her jaw crack. She cussed and swung at me. I tried to Dodge it but I wasn't quick enough. She got me in the right eye.

We went at it, punching each other multiple times. Over and over again. The crowd kept cheering us on. Someone grabbed my arms and Brandon grabbed the other girls'.

I tried to fight whoever was holding me back, but then they started talking and I knew exactly who it was.

"Chris, calm down. Its me." Will said.

"Let. Me. Go." I grumbled.

He tugged me down the hall and into the nurses office. The other girl was there as well.

"Miss Ross, there was a fight. Could they have some ice packs." Brandon asked.

"Sure. Set her in the chair."

Brandon set the other girl in a chair and Will went to put me in a chair when i started to argue.

"I can set myself in a freaking chair thank you very much." I growled.

"Fine" Will mumbled.

He let me go and I sat in the chair. Miss Ross told Brandon and Will to get to class. They both left and then the nurse had some call to take In the office.

So it was just me and the other girl in the room.

All alone.

__________________________________________

Fight! Lol. I would talk more but I'm tired. So hope it was okH, sorry for the wait, night!!!

~MermaidPearl~