Chapter 16!!!

Okay guys! you all told me not to delete the other part, so, I didn't. here you go its the next part.... obviously xD

________________________________________

"No. No, no, no. No this isn't happening. This isn't real." I paced around the room.

"What isn't real?" Brandon asked.

"This!" I screeched. "None of this is real! Werewolves Arnt real! Mermaids Arnt real! Its all one big freaking fantasy!"

"Chrissy this is all real." Brandon mumbled.

"I need to wake myself up." I mumbled looking around the room. I saw the only thing breakable was the window. "Well this is just going to be a blast." I murmured as I stalked closer to the window.

Brandon watched me with wide frightened eyes. "What the fuck are you doing!?!" He boomed.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Don't you cuss at me! And to answer your question, the only think that can wake me up from this living nightmare!"

I swung my fist with all of my might and broke the glass window, pain going through my entire hand. Peices of glass were now in my skin. And the worst part?

I didn't wake up.

This isn't a dream.

Brandon growled loudly and grabbed my other arm pulling me out of the room. "We need to get this cleaned out." He growled.

I looked down at my wrist and saw the crystal glowing. Yeah, great timing.

Note the sarcasm.

"You know I'm feeling fine now! I have to go get something, be back soon!" I yelled and ran out of the pack house, and twards the meadow.

The weird thing?

Nobody tried to stop me.

No one out of 200 of the werewolves there in the pack stopped me.

I made it to the meadow faster than normal and the kind stranger was there waiting for me.

"Hello Chrissy," he started. He looked down at my wrist and, what was that that flashed in his eyes? It was concern. He was concerned about me. "What happened?"

I sighed. "Long story."

"I got time." He smiled.

"Okay, I'll tell you. But first your name."

"Chase. Chase Mitchell. Now while you tell me about how you hurt your hand and wrist, lets walk to my house. I'll got it cleaned up."

"Thanks." I mumbled.

We walked and talked for what seemed like minutes, but in reality, It was three hours.

"And that, is how I hurt myself." I concluded.

And yes, I did tell him my life story.

"Wow." He sighed. "Well, here we are. This is my pack house."

I looked up and it was all black. I mean literally.

All. Black.

The outside was painted black. The curtains I could see were black. Heck even the woods around it was black!

"Creepy." I mumbled.

He chuckled deeply. "Thanks."

We walked into the pack house and there were about 50 people talking amongst themselves.

"Will, take Chrissy up and go clean out her wound." Chase commanded.

"How do I got soooooo lucky to find all the Alpha's?" I murmered.

Everyone in the room laughed.

"Stupid wolf hearing." I whispered.

"We can still hear you." Chase muttered.

A tall handsome blonde came over to me and outstretched his hand. I mean, don't get me wrong, this Guy was hot. With his dirty blonde hair, he was thin, and his biceps, wow. But I mean, he didn't compare to Brandon. At all.

"Christina. But you can call me Chris." I smiled and shook his hand with my unharmed hand.

He smiled back at me and spoke. "Lets take a look shall we?"

I followed him into the bathroom where he took out a first aid kit and cleaned out the cut.

"This might hurt."

Will warned as he took out small peices of glass out of my hand. I yelped because of the pain.

"Shhhh I'm almost done just one more price."

Finally all of the glass was out and Will wrapped my hand in gauze.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"No problem. Soooooo, your back." He smiled.

"Um what do you mean 'your back.' This is the first time I've ever been here." I asked confused.

Will's smile turned into a frown.

Why the heck did he care?

"You don't remember being here?" He asked.

I shook my head in response.

"Do you remember Chase?" He asked. "Please tell me you do.."

I shook my head. "No, why? Is there something I should know?"

Will sighed and dragged me down the stairs by the arm while I complained about him being too pushy all the way down the stairs. Will walked right into a room which I could tell was Chase's office. How did I know it was his?

He was sitting looking pissed in his desk.

"She doesn't remember anything." Will growled.

"And how is that a bad thing?" Chase challenged.

"She has a right to know Chase." Will snarled.

"She doesn't need to know." Chase faught.

"Tell her... or I will." He threatened.

________________________________________

Okay so most of you all say I don't have enough details. After its all done I will go back and try to add as many details as possible. Okay?? And can't you just tell how I absolutely LOVE cliffhangers??? Cx

Sleep tight!

Don't let the bedbugs bite...

Too late xD

~MermaidPearl~