Chapter 12

Hey everyone! Note: Little ceasers takes FOREVER to cook their food -.- lol so anyways here is the next part! And thank you all so much for staying with me while i took forever to write! Lol okay here it is...

_____________________________________________________

We climbed out of the lake and waited for my tale to dry off. Ten minutes later we were off, our hands laced together, and he led me into the woods.

"Where are we going Brandon!" I laughed as he pulled me along.

"Like I said its a surprise." He laughed.

"Okay, can we talk until we get there."

"Sure. Talk about what."

"Um....." I thought for a moment. "Oh I know! Lets play questions!" I said excitedly while jumping up and down.

"Um.... no."

"Awe come on Brandon why not! Please its my all time favorite game! I promise I wont ask about the surprise!" I begged.

He sighed and shook his head. "Alright Chrissy. You first."

"Okay! Why do you call me Chrissy?"

"Because you told me I could."

I looked up at him like he had just got outta the looney bin.

"When did I say that?" I asked.

He held up his finger and waved it disapprovingly at me.

"Uh uh uh! My turn!"

He was talking to me like I was some little child. I glared at him and all he did was laugh.

It was silent for awhile.

"Go!" I finally shouted. Not to be rude, but I just hate silence.

"Go where?" He challenged.

"Oh stop acting like a smart alic and ask your question."

"Fine. How are you a mermaid?"

I froze. "You promise you wont tell anyone?"

"I promise."

Should I trust him? I barely know him. Should I tell him? What is the worst that could happen.

"Okay..... I'll tell you..."

I breathed in heavily and talked while we walked.

"It all started earlier this morning. I woke up and like any other normal day I got ready. Claire scared me when I went into my room to get something and I looked at the clock. I had slept 18 hours. Claire then said 'okay its time to tell you.' She took me into my brother Noah's room and we saw Samantha sleeping in his arms. My brothers held me down as mom was gonna explain what was going on. She used to be a mermaid and at the time she was pregnant with twins. My father is a werewolf and she gave up being a mermaid to be with him. So... later on she gave birth to twins. Me and Claire. Claire is my sister. I tried to get out then storm came to my rescue and I went to the meadow. Swam in the lake. Grew a tail. Saw you. And here I am." I blabbered.

I looked up at Brandon and saw he didn't look surprised. That's odd.

"Who's Storm???" He finally asked.

"A friend of mine. I tell him everything."

"Is storm his real name?"

"Yeah. I named him."

"You named your friend???"

I laughed at that. You can't name your friend! That's just silly!

"No silly, he's actually a wolf. I used to call him.. uh.... (silence) But then I called him storm!" I quickly added.

His eyes lit up with amusement. "What did you call him before storm?"

"Not your turn to ask a question! My turn! Now why are you mean to everyone but me?" I asked. Hey, don't blame me for being curious.

"Oh look were here!" He shouted.

What stood before me was a beautiful mansion. It was white with giant double doors.

"Woe......."

I stood in awe at the giant mansion that stood before me. I could hear other men and women inside and Brandon took my hand in his. I looked up at him and he smiled.

"Come on Chrissy, I'll introduce you." He smiled as he pulled me into the mansion.

"Do you live here?" I asked.

"Yeah. Lots of other people do too but I'm in charge."

"No offense or anything but how are you incharge?"

"I'll tell you everything you want to know after introducing you to everyone."

"Okay. Thank you."

_________________________________

How was that??? Lol I don't know where this is headed cause I just write what comes right into my mind. Lol kk so thanks :)

~MermaidPearl~