Chapter 8

*Lol Hola! I told you all I'll be writing lots more! :) so keep reading. OH And read the part at the end, I am starting something new.*

_________________________________

I pet the big midnight black wolf that was in front of me and his fur was soooooo soft! The funny thing is, he didn't even try to attack. He didn't growl at me either. I sat down on the ground and patted the ground next to me. The big black wolf layed next to me and I needed to let off steam. I would swim in the lake, but I'm kinda afraid. So, I'll talk to the wolf.

"Hi..." I started. "I'm Christina. But you can call me Chrissy. I never let anyone call me that, but I like you. So, you can call me Chrissy! Um.... well.. I got lots to say. I ran out here cause I got really pissed over the littlest thing. Well, at least that's what it started as. My family is keeping things from me. Just like Samantha was. And Claire she doesn't seem to be telling the truth. Oh sorry, you don't know who they are." I rambled to the wolf.

I looked down at him and he was looking back at me, like he could understand what I was saying. I giggled and continued. "Samantha was my best friend. But apparently I'm not trustworthy enough for her. And Claire I thought was my best friend. But I'm not to sure anymore." I looked right into his eyes. His eyes reminded me of Brandon's. They were a deep red.

"You need a name!" I squealed still petting him. He flinched. "Oh I'm sorry! I forgot how good hearing you guys have. I wont do it again I promise." I kissed his head. "I'll name you..... Brandon."

*Brandon's POV*

She kissed the top of my head and it was like heaven. I love her so much, but I can't tell her anything. Not just yet. She kept t rambling on about what's happened and why she's out here. She talked about her friends which come to find out, she doesn't have very many. She says that she may be popular but she wishes she would have a true friend. Then she starts talking about her family. She has two brothers. Josh and Noah. Her dad left when she was young.

After her talking about why she's here, I am just about ready to rip them to shreads. I hate people being mean to my mate. I started to growl lowly and she giggled. That calmed me down a little, knowing she's not hurt and that she's able to laugh. Its so sweet.

"And there is this Guy......" She started.

I sat up and looked at her in her eyes. Boy, her eyes are so beautiful.

I heard everyone in the pack laughing in my head. Crap, I didn't block them out. I spun around and snarled at them all. 'I am the alpha! Don't you dare laugh at me!'

They all stopped and I blocked them out. I turned around to look at Chrissy, I love calling her that, and saw she looked scared. I rubbed my head against her cheek and she giggled.

"Your just like a little Kitty." She whispered. "But don't worry, I wont tell anyone." She whispered in my ear.

I sat back infront of her waiting for her to talk more about her crush. I sure hope its me.

"As I was saying, there is this Guy. His name is Brandon...."

I perked up listening to her.

"Yes, that's your name. And you remind me so much of him. I mean we haven't really hung out or anything, but we talk. He is so sweet. I mean, not to anyone else, but to me he is. I think I should go talk to him Monday. What do you think?" She asked.

I nodded and she giggled.

"Okay, thanks. I will. And thank you for helping me calm down. I don't know why I was so mad. I love you." She started to cry and hugged me tight. I nuzzled into her neck and she giggled. Wow she giggles a lot.

She pulled away and looked at me. "Please don't lie to me. Or keep things from me. I have enough of that going on already."

She kissed my forehead and got up. I whined not wanting her to leave. "Its okay Brandon, I'll be back tomorrow."

She walked away and I didn't want her to go home by herself. Its like two am. I followed her and made sure she got home safe. I walked back to my territory because right then I was on StingRay territory. Stupid name, I know. But that's what their families pack name is. She isn't 16 yet so she doesn't know about their past or anything. But that will change soon.

*Christina's POV*

I walked back into the house and everyone was waiting for me. They were all glaring at me! Even Claire! I shut the door and crossed my arms over my chest.

"What!?!" I stated snottilly.

"Where have you been!" Mother screamed.

"So now you care!?!" I growled.

Noah walked over to my side with Claire following. I backed away from them. They make me sick. I thought they cared. And my birthday is Sunday! Ugh! They get me so mad. They probably don't even remember.

"Mom stop yelling at her! Do you want her to run away again!?!" Noah screamed.

My mother was stunned. Noah had never yelled at her.

"I'm sorry for yelling but fo you know what time it is?" She asked trying to stay calm.

"Nope." I said popping the 'P'

"Its like two in the morning!" Josh screamed.

"Yeah.... so?" I asked.

"So!" Noah screamed. "We were worried sick about you Chris! We-"

"My name isn't Chris. Its Christina!" I yelled. "Only people that tell me the truth can call me Chris!"

I ran upstairs and jumped onto my bed. I sighed heavily and closed my eyes. I heard my door open and knew it was Claire.

"Chris I know-"

"Its Christina." I growled.

"Christina. I'm sorry I didn't do the dare. I don't know- "

"I don't care. Lets just go to sleep." I cut her off.

"Okay, goodnight sis."

I didn't reply. I just fell into a deep dark sleep.

_____________________________________

Okay guys! Here it is! I need some names for my story. Girl or Guy names. Just comment them and I will choose some. :) Thanks! And also, after this is over I think I might put it in the watty awards. What do you all think? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me feedback!!!!