Chapter 31?

I am soooooo sorry it has taken me this long everyone! Things have been coming up.. but its up now! So I'm sorry and I hope you all will forgive me.

___________________________________________________

Chapter 31: (Christina's pov)

I lay on this bed, helpless. My mind link wont work, although. don't know why. I tried a countless number of times, but to no avail.

"Its no use." Kaylee sighed.

I looked over at her in shock. What did she mean its no use? I wasn't trying to escape, although its pretty stupid i wasn't atleast trying. But I mean seriously, why try when you already know its no use? Was she reading my thoughts?

"Yes." She awnsered.

Okay, so she was reading my thoughts. Great. Just one more person snooping through my person space, literally. I groaned annoyed. I glared over at Kaylee, who looked back at me with apologetic eyes. Wait... apologetic!?! Oh heck no! Its her fault my life is a complete mess!

"What!" She yelled angrily.

"That's right, its YOUR fault! If it wasn't for you I could remember my past! I could have remembered dad or Will! I could have remembered everything!" I spat angrily. Yes I know I should be afraid of her, but for one reason or another, I'm not.

"Christina just hang on-"

"Hang on!?!" I growled. "I don't want to hang on! I don't want to chill! I don't even want to freaking calm down! I was just snatched away in the middle of the night my my syco mother, found out my new friend is a witch, and how my mother tied me up to this, this hard as rock table and wants to take away my memory, Again!!! So, no I will NOT hang on!"

Kaylee flinched away at my tone, and I smirked. Good, she should be scared.

"Chris please just listen-"

Then, I lost it.

I could feel all the anger inside me, it was building up right until I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't know it, but apparently I was a ticking time bomb, and I blew my fuse.

"I can't take this!" I yelled thrashing around violently. "My whole life is messed up and it sucks!"

"Uh.... Chris..."

"My whole life I've had a normal family, or so I thought! My brothers are werewolves, my mother was a mermaid, I have a freaking twin sister I knew NOTHING ABOUT!" I yelled. I heard a crack, but I ignored whatever made the sound and continued on with my rant.

"Is there anyone that doesn't care about just themselves!?!" I sneered, venom dripping off of every word I spoke.

I felt my body changing and I heard chains clashing. Next thing I knew I was free. My chains broken, laying in peices right next to my body. Just then I noticed I was on all fours. What the.... I tried to speak, but it came out as a bark. I was a wolf. I noticed my fur was not the chocolate brown my hair was. It was a sparking silver which I think is pretty freaking awesome!

Anyways, I saw a black spot on my right paw and lifted it up to get a better look, it wasn't a spot. Weirdly, it was a crescent moon. And if that wasn't weird enough, I was not the size of a normal wolf, not even a normal werewolf! I was big enough to frighten others off and strong enough to take down at least ten wolves at once, but yet small enough to outrun even the fastest of wolves. It was amazing, and weird, and unbelievable all at the same time.

'Let me take over.' A voice said in my head. I know that voice.. she's in my conscience, I think, or maybe not. Oh well, I'll figure that out later.

I nodded outwardly and let her take over. Its a strange feeling when your body is being taken over, you can't control your body or anything you do. You can only watch.

I spread out my paws in an attack position and snarled dangerously. Kaylee didn't move a muscle, knowing that if she did I, well, whoever this person was, would attack. We, as in me and whoever took over my body, ran with all our might up the stairs and into the door. Wood shattered everywhere as we smashed into it but didn't feel any pain at all.

'I'll take over now.' I assured her and she let me. Now she was just the voice in the back of my mind once again. Suddenly, I stiffened and growled lowly. I wasn't alone. I spun around so quickly I was suprized I didn't get whiplash. There stood four wolves, and two of them had people on the back.

'Mate.' She growled.

I was so confused. That was Brandon? Who were the other wolves? 'Shouldn't you be happy to see your mate?' I asked her. I mean, I wasn't completely sure but out of all the books I've read she should/ we should be ecstatic.

'After everything we've been through, especially with him, I'm more furious than happy.' She growled.

I flinched at her tone, then shook it off. All the anger came back to me, hitting me hard. I spread out my legs and barred my teeth. My anger, mixed with hers, I didn't think it was possible to be this angry. Just then I noticed how small they all looked compared to me. I laughed silently at them but then looked to see who the passengers were. On back of one of the wolves who was a chestnut brown color was Samantha. So I'm guessing that was Noah. And on the back of a deep brown, almost black, wolf was Claire. So I'm guessing that wolf is Josh. Thinking of him, I growled louder and took a threatening step twards him. So he took a step back. I already knew the blackish - grey wolf was Brandon. But who was the other wolf?

'Will?' I mind linked him, tilting my big wolf head to the side in confusion.

'Chris!' He yelled happily in my mind. His dark red wolf yiped happily and started to walk forwards only to be growled at by Brandon. I growled back at Brandon and looked back at Will.

Not knowing I would soon regret this later, I acted off of impulse. And made the life changing decision I soon would regret.

'I can't do this.' I sighed. 'Tell Brandon I said bye.' And with that I took off. Brandon and the rest tried to follow, but I was too fast. I was long gone.

___________________________________________

Sorry it has taken so long! But it was worth it, right? Sadly there will only be one more chapter. BUT, Fear not! I'll make a sequel to apologize for my slowness! :) Bye!

~MermaidPearl~