Chapter 21

Hello everyone! Thank you all for reading and rating! It means soooooo much!

And good news!!! This story has went up LOTS in werewolf after dropping, and is now #852!!!!! Yay!

I couldn'have done it without all of your support!!!!

And yes these chapters are short but Idk why. It deletes things -.- yeah, I hate it too.

well enjoy!

____________________________________

I had three minutes? Your kidding, right? He has to be kidding. I can't get ready in three minutes! Actually I'm already ready but, I'm so nervous. My hands were sweaty and I was dizzy. I felt like passing out. What if they don't accept me as their Luna? I have no way to run a pack!

Brandon came in the room to get me, and I could barely stand.

"Hey, you ready???" Brandon asked.

I shook my head in response. I couldn't speak or I would have. My breathing was heavy, safe to say I was freaking out.

Brandon sighed and wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear. "Calm down Chrissy, your gonna be fine. You don't have to speak at all just show up. I promise you'll be okay. I'll be with you the whole time."

My breathing slowed down but I wasn't totally sure. I mean, he said 'i promise'. Every time someone told me 'i promise', lied to me. Should I trust him?

"Look I can see your scared, and I would be too. But you are their Luna. Will you please trust me?" He begged.

I sighed and laced our fingers together. "Okay.." I whispered.

A giant smile formed on his lips and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Okay then, lets go!" He said with just a little bit too much enthusiasm. I looked at him like he was a crazy man. You would never think a Guy like him would get to happy over something so.... small.

"What?" He asked defensively. "I'm excited!" He stated jumping up and down.

I shook my head at his ways and mumbled 'wow'.

"Wow what?" He asked.

I shook my head once again and just replied with a simple 'nothing lets get this over with.'

I was tugged out of the pack house and into the back yard. I didn't notice when I ran how beautiful it was. The grass was neatly trimmed and picnic tabled were EVERYWHERE!!! And that wasn't all. There were people EVERYWHERE! At least two thousand werewolves.

"W-w-where did all these p-people come f-from?" I stuttered.

He just shrugged. "All of these people you will get to know. They all live in the pack house."

"All of them!?!" I shreaked.

"Well most of them. I have multiple smaller houses set up on the boundaries out in the woods. 100 werewolves are in each of those houses. I have about five set up. All the others live in the pack house." He informed.

"Oh.. okay."

"Come on." He encouraged. He pulled me behind him up on a picnic table and started. "Attention, attention everyone!"

All stopped talking and looked at us. I started feeling very insecure. Did I look okay? What are they thinking of me? Do they accept me as their Luna?

"-therefore, I introduce your new Luna, Alpha Christina!" Brandon ended.

Woops, I wasn't paying attention. Oh well.

"May I speak?" I whispered to Brandon.

Now your probably thinking, I thought you didn't want to talk? Are you insane? For the record....

Yes.

I am insane.

And I wouldn't speak, but I know that this pack would tear me apart if I was this, quiet, easy to boss around, alpha. I need to show them I am incharge.

"What?" He asked, obviously shocked.

"Ugh, may I speak?" I asked annoyed. The only time I want to speak I probably don't get to.

"Sure." He replied. "Everyone, Your Luna wishes to speak. Show respect or there will be consequences."

Everyone bowed their heads in order to show respect.

"All yours."

I sighed and built up the courage to speak.

"Hello. Now as you all already know, I am Alpha Christina, your Luna. But I don't like my full name so you can all call me Chris. Nothing other than that, or Luna. I wish to care for this pack, and I will, as much as I can. Even though I don't know most of you, you are my new family and I will let no harm come to you all. That is all."

Cheers echoed all around and I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. I turned and faced a smiling Brandon. Obviously he was proud. And so was I, I didn't think I had it in me.

"I did it." I told Brandon. I was soooooo happy! I am suprized I didn't do a little happy dance there, but that would have ruined the whole 'Serious alpha thing' I was working on, don't you think?

"Yes you did." Brandon chuckled.

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so proud of you." He stated while kissing the top of my head.

"Thank you." I whispered.

I couldn't believe what I had just done. I have never spoke infront of a giant crowd. Never the less one filled with strangers.

'I did it.' I thought.

'I did it.'

________________________________________

Too short? Sorry it looks long on here. I have a question. Does anyone know the rules for the watty awards? If you do please tell me what they are. Lol thanks everyone!

BTW, it killed me but I didn't give you a cliffhanger.

-_- your welcome.

~ MermaidPearl ~