Final Chapter :(

Hello everyone! I have had people commenting, saying I should post soon. So, as you can see, I've posted. Anyways, IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END!!!!!!

________________________________________________

Chapter 32: (Kaylee Pov)

"Oh no. No, no, no." I mumbled angrily. "Crystal's gonna kill me."

I quickly got off of the floor, ran up the stairs, and through the shattered door remains, out into the early morning sky.

The early morning dew hit my bare skin and I shivered. I looked all around with no sign of Chris anywhere. I ran into the forest, ignoring the pain of the sticks scraping against my bare arms. I need to find her.

I ran through the forest for another hour, with no luck. I sighed loudly and started heading back. When I walked out from the woods and into the opening, guess who was there? You guessed it, Crystal.

She stalked over to me like a predator. I tried to move, but I was like a deer caught in the headlights. I couldn't move my feet. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't budge.

"Where is she!?!" She growled.

"S-she..." I started pointing twards the woods. "It-"

The next thing I knew she backhanded me across the face. I screamed out in pain and grabbed onto my now burning cheek, hot tears streaming down my face.

"Speak normal child! I can't understand you when your stuttering and mumbling!"

"She.. escaped." I got out through sobs.

"What!?! I leave you alone for about an hour and you lost her! You fool!" Crystal grabbed my wrist roughly and yanked me twards her car.

I knew where she was taking me, and I started trembling out of fear. I was shoved into the back seat and the door was slammed behind me. I knew it was no use trying to escape, it would just make my punishment worse. Crystal got into the drivers side and started driving.

~~~~~~~~

I didn't remember how we got here, or anything about when we left. Which was odd, but in no time at all we arrived outside of the palace. I was yanked out of the car and into the palace.

I was dragged down many different hallways until we finally made it to the place I've been dreading to go ever since I was little. Nobody ever wants to be here, especially not in my situation.

(Unknown Pov) *Your welcome :)*

"Sire, we have a problem. A little witch is outside being held captive by your daughter." One of my guards advised.

I hissed threateningly at him. "She is not my daughter. I never wanted her. Send them in."

"My apologies. And as you wish."

I watched as Crystal walked in, dragging who I guess must be the witch.

"State your reasoning for showing up in my presents with a foolish young witch."

"Well... um, you see-"

"If this has anything bad to do with the prophecy I suggest you tell me what has happened now." I hissed.

She gulped loudly and stated. "The witch helped her escape."

"She escaped!" I yelled angrily.

"Yes, I just left them alone for a moment while-"

"You foolishly left those too alone! Guards, get them out of my sight! Take them to their cells!"

"But father-"

"You are not my child!"

They were dragged out and I commanded my head guard. "Find the girl, and keep her alive. I need her alive."

With a head nod, he exited the room.

'I need her alive.' I thought to myself. 'But only for a little bit. I'll make her suffer.'

____________________________________

Awesome right?

♦IMPORTANT♦

Okay so, the only title I can come up with is 'She's On The Run.' Sounds like she's on the hunt, yes, but I couldn't figure out a more perfect name. Plus, it is nothing like that story.

ALSO, will anyone be willing to make a cover for that book? I can not start it until I have that. Not to sound rude, but I can't. When you have one, please message me. Thank you!

Comments?

~MermaidPearl~