Chapter 11

Hola mi peeps! I hope you all slept well. I woke up three times last night :/ anyways... thanks for all your support!

___________________________________

I was in shock. What was mom saying about.... wait. Why am I thinking of mom. Maybe this isn't such a bad thing.

I swam to the bottom of the lake and looked up. I took off at full speed twards the surface. Faster and faster I made my tail go. It all felt so natural. Like I've been swimming like this my whole life. I finally made it up to the surface and I flew high out of the water. I laughed and dived back in. I swam with all the fish and I could tell what they were thinking. Its not bad being a mermaid.

After about two hours I pulled myself onto the grass and waited for the sun to dry me off.

And yes I have a top on. I have blue and silver scales covering my.... you know.

I sat up and looked around. The wolves were back. Eying me like I was their pray.

"Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap." I thought.

Brandon walked closer to me with his head down. I didn't want to hurt him, but if he tried to attack, I would have to do something.

As he stalked closer to me the other wolves backed into the woods.

I don't know how I knew this, but I just knew he wouldn't hurt me. But on the other hand, I couldn't take any chances. I couldn't go home but I definitely couldn't let him attack me.

I turned around and went back into the lake. Its amazing how I could breath in the water. I always thought they had to hold their breath.

I popped my head above the water only to find Brandon the wolf gone.

'Wow. Brandon and Brandon is confusing. I just call the wolf storm.' I thought.

So I was all alone out here. Storm was gone, the deer were gone, everything had vanished.

I decided to float above the water, and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

Stupid move......

"Hey....." I heard a familiar voice yell.

Crap. I know that voice anywhere.

I dove under the water. 'What is he doing out here!?!' I thought. 'How does he even know this is here! And how did he know I was here...'

A giant splash made me break out of my thoughts. I looked twards where I heard the splash and saw Brandon (Remember storm is the wolf, Brandon is the human.) swimming twards me.

I couldn't just keep swimming away. Its only a lake, he would eventually catch me.

He swam over to where I waited and pointed up to the surface. I laughed and grabbed his arm, pulling us both to the surface. We were there in less than five seconds.

He sucked in a deep breath and I giggled. Boy, he looks so hot right now. His six pack was showing because he didn't have a shirt. His hair was shiney and wet and messy. He chuckled and I glared at him.

"You like what you see?" He said pointing to himself.

"Shut up." I laughed and playfully punched his shoulder.

We both laughed and I spoke.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I don't know, how are you a mermaid."

"Two Shay." I answered.

We both laughed for a while. Oh my gosh.. his smile is soooooo sexy! Just then he put his hands on my cheeks and smiled.

Tingles went through my cheeks and I was speechless. Wow, was the only thing I could think of. Next thing I know, his lips are on mine. I know I should pull away, but I don't want to. I rapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. All we did was a kiss, but it was passionate.

He pulled away his lips and I frowned.

He chuckled. "Come on Chrissy, I have something to tell you."

He laced his hand in mine and we swam to the shore.

"What is it......?" I asked.

_____________________________________

Woe! Cliffhanger! Lol thanks for reading and rating and following! Love you guys and more will be up soon!