Chapter 28

Hello everyone! It is morning and I thought you all desserved another chapter! What do you think? You agree? Good :)

Oh! And if you have already read this chapter, just ignore it because my computer says its posted but my phone says its not. So sorry for any confusion!

Please read: THERE WILL BE AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO YOU "ALL" AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!

Thank you.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 28: (Brandon's P.O.V.)

I paced around my office thinking about what I should do next.I couldn't leave her all alone in that pack house, and I especially couldn't leave her alone with Will.

"Brandon, chill. You did what you could." My best friend, and beta, Matt said.

"But I didn't. I could have stopped her! Then she wouldn't be all alone with another pack!" I growled.

"Well what do you plan on doing?" He asked sarcastically.

"I don't know."

I am a terrible mate, I thought.

Anger built up in me as I thought of what she had told me. 'The only place not safe right now is being with you!' 'The only person who has hurt me recently was you!'

'You!' It echoed. 'You! You! YOU!'

I couldn't take it anymore. I swung my fist with all of my strength and slammed it into the wall. My fist went through the solid wall and into the next room. I pulled my arm out and I felt a hand set on my shoulder.

"She'll be fine dude. Why don't you have a meeting and invite the Silver Mist pack?" Matt suggested.

"H'mm....." It wasn't a bad idea actually. Getting both of the packs here might lead to us getting another alliance incase of an attack. Als, me getting my mate back. "Great. I'll set up a meeting for next week."

"Next week?" Matt asked suprized. "Why not tomorrow?"

"Because, he is her dad. And she needs to get to know him. I might not like the fact she's there, but it's done with. I can't change the past. Tell everyone there is a pack meeting with Silver Mist next Friday. And everyone is to attend."

Matt nodded and went off to tell everyone. I sat down in my chair and sighed. 'This is going to be a long week...'

(Christina's P.O.V.)

I walked into the pack house with my dad and was intantly approached by a very unhappy, Will.

"Where have you been! School has been over for an hour!" He growled.

I shrugged. "It takes a while to get home."

His eyes narrowed, "Not that long."

I sighed and walked past him and to my room. I could tell he started to follow me, but I guess dad had stopped him. I walked in my bedroom and layed down on the bed. I curled up into a little ball and just cried until I cried myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The week went by pretty slow. Me and Kaylee have became friends. I talk to her about my problems, and she talks to me about her's. We sit next each other during lunch and other stuff friends do. Dad even let her sleep over once!

I did my usual routine, the final bell wrang and I went to my locker and collected my things. I told kaylee good bye and walked to dads. Once I walked in I was greeted with a chorous of hello's and hi's from all the pack memebers. I waved to them and walked into dad's office, but of course I knocked first.

"Hey dad." I greeted.

"Hi honey, I'm glad your here. I forgot to tell you tomorrow we have a pack meeting." He said without looking up from the computer he was typing on.

"And why are you telling me this?" I asked confused. I wasn't part of his pack, why would I care?

He looked up from the computer screen, obviously shocked. "Because we need you there. The Dagger's pack and our pack are meeting up."

"Who's the Dagger's pack?"

"It's Brandon's pack. Didn't he tell you?"

I shook my head. 'Yeah thanks Brandon.' I thought.

"Okay," I sighed. "I'll go."

"Thanks sweetheart."

"No problem dad." I smiled. "I'm gonna go to my room now."

"Okay."

I left the office and went to my room and shut the door. I took a shower for about two hours and then went and made myself dinner. Time passed by and the next thing I knew it was 9:00 p.m.

I sighed and got into bed and fell into a deep, dark, dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, I wasn't in my bed. I wasn't in my room. I was somewhere that I have never been before apparently. I was laying on something that looked like one of those bed things you would see in the doctors office. I tried to move, but my hands were tied under the bed, and my feet were tied together.

It was dark, but then suddenly the lights turned on and there right infront of me stood my mom. She smiled down at me, "Hi honey."

I couldn't say anything, because she had put duck tape over my mouth.

I heard some feet come down the stairs, apparently we were in a basement.

"Miss Mulford!" I heard someone yell while still coming down the stairs. "I got your message! Why do I have to do this again!"

The person came into sight and I couldn't believe who it was. Mom came over and ripped the duck tape off of my mouth, which really stung.

"Kaylee? Why are you here!" I growled.

Kaylee looked over shocked at my mother. "She's your daughter!"

My mom shook her head and I asked again, "Why are you here Kaylee."

She smiled weakly at me. "I'm here because your mom needed me."

"Why!" I yelled. "For what!"

"To take away your memory of whats happened the past weeks."

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe this. "You can't do that unless-" I gasped. "-Your a witch."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! Like it? I hope so!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

Now I don't want you all to think of me bad, I would just really appreciate it if you could read the story I told you all about in the last chapter. It's really thrilling and if you like werewolves or vampires or both I promise you, you will love it!

Thank you :)

God Bless,

~MermaidPearl~