Chapter 20

Okay not sure if this is chapter 19 or what. I'll look in a sec. Nope chapter 20 mwahaha lol so I am on the computer now and I went down in the werewolf category. :( well, at least I think so. It doesnt say a number :'( but I know that If it is good enough it will make it's way to the top :) so thanks for everything!

MWAHAHA....... continue.....

Keep going.......

You may read on!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

We made it back to the pack house and dropped my stuff off. We laid on his bed, which he was saying was my bed, and talked.

"How did you know this was my room?" Brandon asked curious.

"How didn't I! I laughed. "Your favorite color is black and this is the only black room in the house."

"Oh......"

"Yeah." I laughed. "Hey I'm going to go change, I'll be right back."

"Okay, yeah, me too." He said as he started to take off his shirt.

I went through my bag of clothes and found some boy short underwear, some short froggie pj's and a matching green tanktop and bra. I walked into the bathroom and got dressed. I brushed out my hair and put it into a messy ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Brandon. He was under the covers. He looked up and saw me, then he slid all the way under the covers to hide. I laughed at his childish ways and slid under the covers with him.

"I hope you don't mind, but this is now my fort too." I said.

He shook his head wildly side to side. "No, I don't want coodies!" He sounded like such a little kid. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Fine. If I give you coodies I'll be allowed in. Give me a hug!" I laughed.

He scooted back father and I scooted closer so he could not get away. He scooted back farther and fell off the side of the bed. I laughed and pinned him too the ground.

"Ha ha, I'm stronger than you are." I showed off.

"I don't think so. I'm just letting you win."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Okay Wolfy, On the count of three we both try are hardest and see who's stronger. Okay? One... Two... Three!"

He easily flipped me over and pinned me to the ground. I laughed and tried to scream at the same time, it just came out as laughter.

"Get.....off of.... me fatty!!!" I laughed.

He got off and I climbed into bed. He also climbed into bed and I nuzzled into his warm chest. He wrapped his arms around me as I drifted off to sleep. The last thing I felt before I fell asleep was him kissing the top of my head.

*********

The next morning...

*********

I woke up still in the arms of Brandon. I slowly slipped out of his arms and into the bathroom. I used my toothbrush and his toothpaste to brush my teeth. I hopped in the shower and rinced myself off. After I turned off the water and got dressed. I then walked around the strange halls of the pack house, nobody was to be found. I finally stumbled across the kitchen and found Hanna.

"Hey Hanna!" I said as I opened the giant fridge and took out the eggs. Hanna turned around, and I noticed something, It wasn't Hanna.

"Hello Luna." The girl said.

"Your not Hanna. Hi, I'm Christina. And you are?"

"Hally. But you can call me Hal. Hanna is my twin. And not to be rude, but Hanna can be a real brat."

I laughed at that. "Just a little bit, but you gotta love her!"

We both laughed and talked and I got to see her room. It was a light sky blue.I am not really sure how to describe it.

"Oh my gosh!" I screamed as I was on her bed while we were talking.

"What's wrong?" Hal asked.

"I left the eggs out!"

We both ran down the stairs knocking into people along the way and ran into the kitchen and there was water all over the floor! We tried to stop but we slid and I ran into a very amused looking Brandon. And thenHal ran into me.

"Girls looking for something?" He asked amused.

"Nope! Just came to.. um.. get some water!" I lied.

"Are you sure it wasn't to put something away?"

"Yup! Positive! Okay gotta go.." I almost made it out of the kitchen.

Almost.

"Wait!" Brandon yelled. I turned around and got hit with an egg. As well as Hal.

"What the heck!" I screamed.

"What? The eggs got spoiled."

That started an all out food fight in the kitchen. After it was all over me and Brandon were covered in yolk, flour, cheese, and bacon. We cleaned the whole mess up and got ready.

"So what are you doing today?" I asked Brandon.

"I am introducing you to my pack."

"And why couldn't you tell me this earlier??" I asked annoyed he didn't tell me sooner.

"I don't know, didn't feel like it I guess. So hurry up, you got three minutes."

"Wait, what!?!"

_______________________________________________________________

Okay I hope I get up higher in werewolf cause you guys are awesome and that doesn't make sense but you get my point mwahaha bye woohoo no puncuation oh yeah so awesome im such a rebel wait i used puncuation darn -.-

~ MermaidPearl ~