Chapter 17

Hey guys! Great news! I am #903 under the werewolf category!!!! I am at black Friday shopping now so I'll post when I'm in the car.. which is like.. now.

Lol ENJOY!!!!

______________________________________

"What the heck are you talking about!" I screamed frustrated and terrified.

They both stopped arguing and looked over at me furious. What did I do? Why are they mad at me? What's going on?

Safe to say, I was mortified.

Their eyes, if I haven't already told you this, were pitch black. If you didn't see them before you would think it was their natural eye color...

But its not.

It was silent for ten minutes with them just staring at me furiously. I shifted my weight uncomfortablly. I hate silence.

"Someone better tell me what's going on or I'm getting the crap out of here." I growled.

Chase stood up and glared at me furiously, as he's been doing. "Don't you raise your voice at me young lady." He growled back.

I raised my eyebrow. "Don't talk to me like your my dad." I spat. "My father left us when I was young. I don't have a father. So DON'T act like one."

His gaze softened but then he quickly looked away. I shifted my gaze onto Will who looked completely shocked at my sudden outburst.

"What!" I spat out.

Will sighed. "Chris, you shouldn't talk to him like that."

"Why!?! Him being Alpha doesn't phase me." I growled.

"Because..."

"Because why!"

"Because I didn't leave you!" Chase shouted.

I was shocked. Was he saying.....

"Are you saying..."

"Yes. I'm your dad. And I didn't leave you. You lived here when you were little but one day I woke up and your mother was gone. I looked everywhere, but she was gone. She left me. And she took you with." He choked out.

I was silent. I mean what could I say? I just told him what a horrible dad I had.. and he IS my dad.

"I need you to tell me everything. Now."

I sighed. I couldn't remember most of my childhood and believed what my mom told me what happened during that time. Now, I wasn't sure what to believe. I mean, just in the past few days everything has changed. And I mean EVERYTHING.

"Chrissy I can't. Its just... its a long story.."

"Its okay. I got time." I smiled.

So Will, Chase, and I sat down and talked for about four hours. Come to find out, when I was three, Will was my best friend. Which I yelled at him, once again, for dragging his best friend. Then he told me about how I have another sister. One mom didn't even know about. He is married to a girl named Cathy. And her daughter, my lil stepsister, her name is Lily Mae. He told me about how mom took off and left with me. Claire had ran away at seven. He hasn't seen her since. Then he asked about my life and how I've been. I told him about Josh and Noah. He got PISSED!!!! I mean, Noah and Josh are older than me and dad never knew about them. Wow, I never thought of mom as a cheater. H'm...

I told him about the meadow. And my birthday. Which he told me about how in my first birthday, I was given this crystal bracelet. Mom left it in my crib when we left and he always wanted to give it back to me. I told him how I ran away. I told him about school and Brandon. Then we were caught up.

"I can't believe it... I have a dad..." I cried.

"And I have my Chrissy back." He tried not to cry.

I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Daddy, please don't let her take me again." I cried. Yes she was my mother, but she wasn't the person I knew and loved. She took me from my father. Cheated on him. And never even said goodbye.

"I will never let that happen again." He choked out.

"I love you daddy!" I cried into his chest.

"I love you too Chrissy. I love you too."

We hugged for a long time. We chatted some more and guess what?? The crystal bracelet strengthens my powers! How cool is that!?! And he had someone put some kind of 'magical spell' on it so nobody but me or dad could take it off.

So. Freaking. AWESOME!

So after another two hours passed, I said my goodbye's and left twards the pack house.

When I walked in the door I saw a VERY pissed looking Brandon.

'Well,' I thought. 'This should be fun....'

____________________________________

How was that?? Oh gosh I'm gonna overheat. I have 2 coats on and in a heated car. And I think I'm getting carsick. >

THANKS AGAIN FOR GETTING ME UP IN WEREWOLF!!!!

Love you!

~ MermaidPearl ~